I bought a Living Social deal for my boyfriends birthday in June and we were booked for rooms at the Catalina Beach House. It is up a moderately steep hill, but I really didn't mind that at all and I really liked that it was off of the main streets since it tends to get pretty loud with all of the bars on the weekends. The thing about this hotel is that it is undergoing major reconstruction currently! So there is dust and construction equipment around. That being said, the new rooms are gorgeous! We were lucky enough to get a refurbished room for our stay and we LOVED it! There's a small kitchenette, which we used to the fullest. Enjoyed coffee in the morning and were able to save our leftovers from dinner using the fridge. The bed and pillows are super comfy as well. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Would love to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming property is located one block uphill from the beach in a quiet residential area still walking distance to the shops and restaurants. Modern kitchenettes and our sunny patios set the scene for relaxing barbecues with family and friends. Store your bikes in our lush courtyards or enjoy lounging on one of our public or semi-private decks with sweeping harbor views. We have some pet friendly rooms. This is the perfect setting for intimate weddings and small events and celebrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Catalina Boat House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalina Beach House Hotel Avalon
- Catalina Beach Hotel
- Catalina Beach Avalon
- Catalina Boat House Catalina Island/Avalon, CA