We enjoyed our stay at the Catalina Beach House last June. This hotel is not fancy, but has a very cozy patio with a barbeque grill and a glimpse of an ocean. We were lucky to be all by ourselves on a patio one night and enjoyed a very romantic sunset in quiet privacy. This hotel has amazingly comfortable beds with heaven-like mattresses and pillows. We never slept so well at any hotel before! Another bonus was a bath tub with jets in every room. It was nice to relax in a massaging Jacuzzi tub after a long active day on the island. All of the mentioned features, plus a very friendly hotel staff, made our stay even more enjoyable! We’re looking forward to go there again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming property is located one block uphill from the beach in a quiet residential area still walking distance to the shops and restaurants. Modern kitchenettes and our sunny patios set the scene for relaxing barbecues with family and friends. Store your bikes in our lush courtyards or enjoy lounging on one of our public or semi-private decks with sweeping harbor views. We have some pet friendly rooms. This is the perfect setting for intimate weddings and small events and celebrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Catalina Boat House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalina Beach House Hotel Avalon
- Catalina Beach Hotel
- Catalina Beach Avalon
- Catalina Boat House Catalina Island/Avalon, CA