The staff here is one of the friendliest I have ever encountered. Very helpful and accommodating! We chose the place because it had a kitchenette, but to be honest, the room was so small that we never used it! Our friends booked one of the suites and that room was perfect (although obviously more expensive!) Next time we go back I will splurge on the suite. It is located up a hill, so we did get a great workout every time we went back to the hotel, but of you have no interest in that, this is not the place for you. We happen to be there on the hottest weekend of the year, which meant getting up every hour or so at night to turn the AC back on, but I am sure typically you do not need it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming property is located one block uphill from the beach in a quiet residential area still walking distance to the shops and restaurants. Modern kitchenettes and our sunny patios set the scene for relaxing barbecues with family and friends. Store your bikes in our lush courtyards or enjoy lounging on one of our public or semi-private decks with sweeping harbor views. We have some pet friendly rooms. This is the perfect setting for intimate weddings and small events and celebrations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Catalina Boat House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalina Beach House Hotel Avalon
- Catalina Beach Hotel
- Catalina Beach Avalon
- Catalina Boat House Catalina Island/Avalon, CA