“Excellent Massage!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 52 activities in Avalon
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: For a relaxing and rejuvenating experience Be pampered in the comfort and privacy of your own hotel room, rental unit or our newly opened boutique spa. Enjoy a deep tissue, Swedish, heated stones, or Ashiatsu bar therapy massage that is tailored to your specific needs. In addition to massage, Catalina Sea Spa also provides rejuvenating sugar scrubs, foot massages, peppermint scalp, and facial massages are also available. If you are visiting for the day, we welcome you to arrange one of these wonderful treatments in our conveniently located downtown facility!
Fallbrook, California, United States
“Excellent Massage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

My husband took the kids for a couple hours so I stopped in to see if I could get a massage. They took me right away and I had the most wonderful massage. Maybe the best one I've had. I can't remember my therapist's name, but she was great and the other lady I spoke with was also very nice! Highly recommend!

Visited August 2013
Michelle B, Owner at Catalina Sea Spa, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you for your recommendation, Jenny! I realize I'm several months late to respond, but I wanted to reach out and let you know that we so appreciate your taking the time to share some kind words about our business. We're so glad to read such wonderful compliments, and couldn't be happier to know you enjoyed your massage so much. Keep us in mind for the next time you're on Catalina! We'd be happy to see you again.

Thanks and best wishes!
Michelle, Owner

“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My wife and I set up a couples massage. We loved it so much. We went two days in a row. Thanks so much. We are fans Thanks Candice and Romian. Hope spelling is right. Namaste!

Visited June 2013
Santa Ana, California
“Wow --- great massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Last weekend my wife treated me to a birthday massage at Catalina Sea Spa. Candis gave me the massage --- BEST massage I have had in years, if not the BEST!!!! Highly recommend Candis at Catalina Sea Spa.

Visited February 2013
Yorba Linda, California
17 attraction reviews
“Delightful Couples Massage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We came to Calalina for my birthday, Valentine's Day! So after walking around Catalina Island we were looking forward to our couples massage. (booked in advance)
The massage was just delightful and relaxing. I even caught myself falling asleep. We told them our trouble spot and they went to work relaxing those spots as well as the rest of the body. They use warm towels to wipe you down if you don't have a hotel room to go back to, which I thought was very nice. Next time we're back on Catalina we will come back to Catalina Sea Spa.

Visited February 2013
Lemon Grove, California
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

My best friend and I felt this place was the highlight of our girls weekend. We both booked the Goddess packages but upgraded to a hot stone massage and deep tissue massage. We were so relaxed, we could barely walk back to our hotel! Michelle and Candice were awesome, we can't recommend them enough!

Visited January 2013