“Fantastic Message!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 60 Activities in Avalon
More attraction details
Owner description: For a relaxing and rejuvenating experience Be pampered in the comfort and privacy of your own hotel room, rental unit or our newly opened boutique spa. Enjoy a deep tissue, Swedish, heated stones, or Ashiatsu bar therapy massage that is tailored to your specific needs. In addition to massage, Catalina Sea Spa also provides rejuvenating sugar scrubs, foot massages, peppermint scalp, and facial massages are also available. If you are visiting for the day, we welcome you to arrange one of these wonderful treatments in our conveniently located downtown facility!
Lakewood, CA
“Fantastic Message!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I wanted you to know that Jillian was amazing! I have had many good messages before, but her attentiveness, listening, professionalism and extreme skill were far beyond what I have previously experienced - fantastic!!!! The other staff members I met were also friendly and helpful. Also, thank you for working me in on the same day. This turned my spur-of-the-moment trip into a magical one - I can't wait to bring my wife for a couples message!!
(For reference, I phoned in for an appointment after arriving on the island for a deep tissue message and services were performed at the Sea Spa location on Claressa.) - PLW, Lakewood, CA

Visited April 2012

Anaheim Hills, California, United States
5 attraction reviews
“An Angel's Touch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

I purchased this massage as a gift for a loved one and decided to join in since I had never had a full body (blushing) massage. Michelle is the owner and has been doing massages for 9 years. Her touch literally brought tears to my eyes. Thank you Michelle for introducing me to this and helping me shed my inhibitions. I will defintely be back to see you this summer.

Visited April 2012
San Diego
“Nothing like what the other reviews claimed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

I'm not sure how this place has received such positive reviews in the past. Our experience left a lot to be desired. We received a couples massage at the spa, rather than in our hotel room. Perhaps that's the key difference. The spa location is strange. It's on the second floor, down a long, dark hallway with no windows, and leads into two small rooms. The rooms are very outdated and somewhat "dingy." Our two therapists arrived right at the start of our appointment, so after they and we were both ready it was already 10 minutes or more into the appt window. Our two therapists were working way out of sync with each other. Mine asked me questions about injuries, areas of concern, pressure, etc., but my boyfriend's therapist didn't say a word to him. His therapist turned him over while mine hadn't even gotten to my other leg. It was just weird and felt really rushed. I also heard them whispering when we got there about how today was supposed to be a day off and one had another appt immediately after ours and would need to leave right away. I would not recommend their services at all.

Visited March 2012
North Hills Ca
3 attraction reviews
“couples masage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

Incredible couples in-room massage. Ask for Michelle she is the best

Visited February 2012
CP
“Just what I needed!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

Michelle was wonderful. She found time to work a much needed massage in. Thanks a million!!! Perfect location and perfect prices and perfect massage.

Visited November 2011