“Felt totally safe!” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Viator
$267*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Dropping from 500ft. to 60ft. above sea level with one run that is 1,100 linear feet long. Travel close to three quarters of a mile over five consecutive zips at speeds pushing 45mph. The tour lasts approximately two hours. Reservations are highly recommended.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Jackson, WY
“Felt totally safe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Four of us guys went to Catalina Island to celebrate the upcoming wedding of one of our childhood friends. None of us had gone ziplining before but this was on the top of our list. The company was totally professional with safety meetings, helmets, quality equipment and double/triple/quadruple checking everything each time one of us would go. Kevin and Bill were our guides and it was a totally fun experience and if all their people are as good as them, I would definitely recommend this as the one thing you have to do when you go! We got lucky and were able to call and go on the same day, but they fill up and I'd recommend you get a reservation a few days in advance and plan the rest of your stuff around this particular experience!

Visited August 2013

Avalon, California
4 attraction reviews
“Catalina Zip Line Tour/Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

My name is Evelyn Cano and have been living here on Catalina Island for 22 yrs. I have never done any Zip Line Tours in my life but Because I live in Catalina and my job is realated in customer service I want ed to try the Zip Line Tour. I was something scared just to think about any negative things that can go wrong but as I arrived and the tour guys named Kevin and one more other guy which I can not remember his name and I appologize where very great at giving all the proper intrustion you nedd to kno and making you feel very safe. Answering all questions you had. So as we made it to the top to start the zip well here I went..."ZIP AWAY" OMG It was so much fun before me evening doing the tour all I can hear frm other people that had gone on the tour were positive things and great comments..So all I can say it is so much fun and thrilling that I would like to do the nite Zip Line...Thank you for a great tour...Evelyn

Visited August 2013
San Diego, California
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fun - and informative!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We did a zip line tour in Belize and were really looking forward to checking out the zip line on Catalina. This was the highlight of our trip! Our guides Ace and Ryan were terrific! Although very safety conscious, they both were extremely informative and lots of fun. Great sense of humors! They were extremely patient with everyone and made sure everyone was confortable with what they were doing. We'll definately sign up for zip lining every time we return to Catalina!

Visited September 2013
Torrance, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good Times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

First time zip lining for me and my wife. The guides (Matt & Chris) were great. We had excellent weather and the views were gorgeous. Total of 5 different lines to ride and the tour takes about 2 hours. Best adventure on the island. Enjoy!

Visited September 2013
San Diego, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What an experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband booked a wonderful anniversary weekend in Catalina. To my surprise he also booked us on the Catalina Zip Line Eco Tour. Being afraid of heights this is something I would never do but went along thinking I could back out at any time. The staff was professional making me feel safe and secure. I did it! The equipment was clean and in good working order.
thank you for a great time!

Visited February 2013