“Flying at 50” 5 of 5 stars

$249*
and up
Ranked #1 of 60 Activities in Avalon
More attraction details
Owner description: Dropping from 500ft. to 60ft. above sea level with one run that is 1,100 linear feet long. Travel close to three quarters of a mile over five consecutive zips at speeds pushing 45mph. The tour lasts approximately two hours. Reservations are highly recommended.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Flying at 50”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Kevin & Luis you are Awesome, it was a great way to celebrate my 50th Birthday. Starfish! Cannonball! Two new words, lol. Thanks and I will be back to do the twilight zip. Weeeeeeeeeee

La Mirada, California, United States
“Everyone should check this out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

For my boyfriend's birthday he received a trip to Catalina for the Zip Line Eco Tour. (You get free rides on the Catalina Express ON your birthday) and I must say this was fantastic! We had a girl in our group who was terrified of doing it but our guides, Dakota and Lorenzo, were wonderful with her. They made jokes and played around with her but she did every single zip line with a huge smile. They definitely helped make it that much more amazing. The first jump eases you in to it, and the second is a long scenic line. My favorite was the Tarzan line where you were free to move as you wished! The whole experience was wonderfully exhilirating! I would recommend it to anyone!

San Clemente, California, United States
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

The most fun exciting thing iv'e done in a long time. The whole thing was amazing the first drop was average size but a great start. The second was the best. Longest and fastest. all the others were just as excilerating. Our tour guides were super knowledgeble and fun and made something that could be scary fun. Our tour guides names were Chris and Daniel fyi. Definately recomended and fun for the whole family. My 12 year old son loved it and will never forget

HuntingtonBeach, CA
3 attraction reviews
“Catalina Was Magic !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Catalina Zip-Line was Great ! When we first got there, I had my doubts... the little Red Headed Gal greeted us (We are older.... my husband is 70:))) She was REALLY sweet and fixed us up for the next tour.

The people were really friendly... especially our guys Kevin & Tim... just super! Thanks Guys !!!
They rigged us all up, checked and double checked our equipment and gave us a class or briefing before we rode up the hill. They were there 100 % and made our first zip- line fantastic :)
And..... it was a 5 line experience !
Just Awesome !

14 attraction reviews
“Anniversary surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

I had been advised by my friend and co-worker that the zipline in Catalina Island was something I had to experience while visiting. So I thought that this would be an ideal anniversary gift for the boyfriend. Being first timers, I wasn't sure how he would take it. After the 1st zipline, lovingly called the bunny slope, which ran faster today than the other days according to our guides, I knew he, and I, were gonna enjoy this experience. The guides, Nick and Matt, were excellent and always safety conscious. This is definitely something everyone has to experience. Plan to get a package deal with a hotel to save a little money.