“Best day at Catalina” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Viator
$267*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Dropping from 500ft. to 60ft. above sea level with one run that is 1,100 linear feet long. Travel close to three quarters of a mile over five consecutive zips at speeds pushing 45mph. The tour lasts approximately two hours. Reservations are highly recommended.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Tracy, California
“Best day at Catalina”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

This Zip Line Tour was awesome! The two tour guides, Jake & Dylan were exceptionally knowledgeable and friendly. The Zip Line was a great experience, but without Jake and Dylan it definately wouldn't have been as fun. The two of them really made the tour. If you are thinking about doing this tour, I would ask for them by name. When we plan our next trip there, we will definately be asking for them on our tour!

Corona, California
“Kris and Kjell were awesome "zip away" guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Not only were they knowledgeable about the history of the Island, they had great personalities and made us all very confident and comfortable.

Leesville, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A piece of history”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Another check on my bucket list, lol. My friend and I went when it first opened (not the latest date that I had to pick from) and loved it. The staff were great.

Can I add to this later?...I'm in a hurry...plus I have photos.

Visited February 2012
Mission Viejo, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“It was a blast but check your weight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Well worth the money!! Loved our guides - great personalities and made us feel very comfortable and secure. Only problem we had was a weight issue for one of our group. Their scale runs about 10 pounds high so if you are close to the 245 lb weight limit, you will probably be over on their scale. It was very unfortunate.

“Great guides and view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Matt and Doug were so great at teaching us about Catalina island as well as helping us have fun ziplining safely!