“Humongous portions of Bert good food.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chowder, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Portland, oregon
“Humongous portions of Bert good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Obviously a local favorite. I had the delicious shrimp angel hair pasta and could only eat half as the servings are so big. It could easily have fed two. Very friendly staff and our waitress was a knockout as well. Everyone is enjoying themselves so much that it is noisy but in a very pleasant way

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Los Angeles, California
“Amazing Food, I Crave their food everyday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I love great food. We enjoy food to the max and Lobster Trap definitely impressed us! Everyday I crave their DELICIOUS Crab Cakes and their ridiculously amazing Calamari. We also ordered the Clam Chowder, which was phenomenal. As the main course my boyfriend had the Lobster Roll, it came with loads of Lobster. It was delicious nonetheless. As my main course I had the fish n chips and they were the best fish n chips I have tasted. The fish tasted so fresh!

We came in to eat for a 2nd time before we left Catalina. We had the shrimp, yellowtail, and swordfish tacos. they were unbelievably fresh and tasted amazing! We cant wait to go back and eat there again.
Like I said, I crave their food everyday!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

While visiting the island this place was recommended by a Los Angeles Sheriff Deputy. We went there for lunch and indeed the food was very good and good portions. Prices were very reasonable and I would recommend eating here .

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“The place to go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Great food and fun at any time during the day. Love the oysters, clam chowder, lobster.........great shots........great service. Worth coming from Ireland to dine here and they do great take out fresh fish to BBQ at home. Staff are fantastic and a great kitchen.

Visited May 2013
Aliso Viejo, California
“One of the best nights ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Me and my husband went to Catalina for a much needed "date night" we had a total blast. The food and drinks were amazing and the staff is great! I can't wait to go back!

Visited March 2013