“Fantastically, Friendly Females” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 60 Activities in Avalon
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the best Catalina Island has to offer in a place where you can get pampered from head to toe. Visit Island Breeze Spa & Salon in the Heart of Avalon. We specialize in massages, Facials, Manicures and pedicures. We are also a full service Salon.From the Island Breeze Spa & Salon comes The Bridal Salon,A Full Service salon designed for the soon-to-be bride and her entire wedding party. We specialize in hair and make-up for your wedding day. We also do manicures and Pedicures along with spa treatments and massages, to relieve those wedding day jitters. Appointments can be made in our salon or we can meet you in the privacy of your own lacation. We have been styling brides for 15 years and we would love to help make your special day's preperations a fun and memorable experience
Indian Wells, California
11 attraction reviews
“Fantastically, Friendly Females”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My Daughter got her first facial here.. she totally enjoyed it and can't wait to do it again!

I had Mani Pedi gold tipped French with a jaunty blue flower diamond in the center.. I have had so many compliments on this! Good Job Wonderfully nice Ladies!

Visited August 2014

Covina, California
29 attraction reviews
“great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

spa offers chair massages at one dollar a minute and they are gracious about any amount of time. Bryan gave a great massage and considered my special needs. reasonable prices for all services --especially considering that this is a resort. receptionists very friendly.

Visited July 2014
Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
“Great massage with Brian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I went to the spa right in town for a wonderful massage with Brian. He listened closely to what I wanted, and followed through with one of the best massages I've had in recent years. I had been experiencing a number of aches and pains, which have nearly vanished since my massage. Additionally, there is a Cruise Ship special if you go to the salon when the ship is in. I wouldn't hesitate to go back again!

Visited June 2014
Sacramento, California
“Loved My Pedi/Mani and massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I was a walk in and Lourdes was able to fit me in immediately. She also pierced my ears and I plan to take my G-daughter to her next trip. Very pleased with the placement, which corrected a do it yourself botched job from when I was 17. Rita did a fantastic job, my pedicure still looks great (almost 2 weeks) and the foot massage she gave was fantastic. She's easy to chat with, lots of fun! This was a great experience and I highly recommend Island Breeze Salon and Spa.

Visited April 2014
Long Beach, California
10 attraction reviews
“Great Massage!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

I received a gift card to this spa/salon as a birthday present. I had never been there before so I wasn't sure what to expect. I booked a classic massage and a pedicure. I have to say that I was very pleasantly surprised by the massage. The room was quiet and tranquil, and Lily was really wonderful. I've had lots of massages before and this was one of the best I've ever had. It was so relaxing and relieved a lot of tension and stress. Lily was very professional and I would definitely go back to her again. My spa day ended with my pedicure which was fine, but nothing special for the $35 price tag. I guess you can just expect to pay higher prices in a resort town. The massage was the highlight of my trip.

Visited March 2014