“Fantastic, educational, and fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 3 Shopping in Avalon
Activities: Kayaking
More attraction details
Owner description: A sports shop that offers many types of rentals, as well as programs for youngsters.
Flagstaff, Arizona, United States
“Fantastic, educational, and fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

Service was very professional. Great value for the money paid. We booked an excursion through Carnival cruise and it was fantastic. Our guide, Randy, gave us a great walking tour on our way to the beach. Our guide, Scott Bryan, was the one who took us out in the kayaks. He is so kind and knows so much about the island. He is passionate about what he does and it shows. He was so knowledgeable and made our kayaking adventure so much better than I anticipated it to be. If you go, be sure to request to be in Scott's group. He even took pictures for us and emailed them all to those who provided their email addresses. He went above and beyond to make sure our trip was great. We saw seals and lots of fish! And Scott provided delicious cookies for us once we got to Frog Beach.

Visited January 2012

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Truly, a no Brainer guaranteed good educational fun time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

These folk are amazing. I would not have done my birthday any other way. I look forward to dumping more money their direction in order to have more phenomenal experiences on the water, with or without the company of previously-known pals.

Oceanside, California
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Snorkeling is Great Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

My Wife, Daughter, and I walked to Descanso Beach to use a free Kayaking voucher we had received from our hotel. The hotel desk manager also told us we could switch to snorkeling if we wanted. We chose the snorkeling and had a wonderful time. the Ocean Sports staff was very friendly and the waters just offshore were teeming with fish. I used to SCUBA so this was a welcome return to the Ocean for me while my Wife just enjoyed the serenity of snorkeling. My 6 year old was not thrilled howere, she was probably a little youn for this activity, she just hung out with some friendly kids while my wife took turns in the water. Great fun, a must do.

Visited October 2011
Los Angeles
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“very nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2010

The staff was very friendly! I came here twice. First day we did snorkeling and the equipment was all in great condition. The second day we went kayaking it was very nice and the staff was very helpful and had a great sense of humor.

Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Willow Cove paddle is awesome!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2009

We took the Willow Cove paddle trip, kayaking from Descanso Beach to Willow Cove at a very relaxed pace. Our guide Ian was friendly and knowledgeable - able to fill us in on the history of the island as well as the native flora and fauna. The picnic lunch was surprisingly great! We had plenty of time to snorkel at Willow Cove. The best thing about this paddle was it's leisurely pace and flexibility.