My two sisters and I spent a night here recently on a short getaway to Catalina. A lovely hotel with lots of outdoor patio space right on the main street across from the "beach" of Avalon. The patio is a great place to relax and people watch. The complimentary wine and cheese happy hour and a continental breakfast were added attractions. Very efficient service from the front desk and top location make this our place on our next visit 26 miles across the sea. Very clean and in top condition. A short walk, less than 5 minutes, from the ferry too! We will return for sure.
Be sure to check out the famous Casino and the movie schedule there. It's a beautiful blast from the past for movie theaters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary room amenities include: concierge service, continental breakfast, afternoon wine and cheese social, outdoor lounge with fire ring, movies, Blue Ray players & iPads for checkout, 37" flat screen TVs, HBO & Showtime movie channels, wireless Internet, iHome music centers, priority cabana/chaise reservations at Descanso Beach Club, priority table reservations at Avalon Grille & Catalina Country Club, Starbucks coffee and tea, and in-room safes, refrigerators, irons, ironing boards & hair dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pavilion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Lodge Catalina
- Pavilion Lodge Avalon
- Catalina Island Lodge Pavilion
- Pavilion Hotel Avalon
- Pavilion Hotel Catalina Island/Avalon, CA