Hotel is one of the closest walks from the Catalina Express dock. Hotel staff was extremely friendly and nice.
Rooms could of been a little cleaner in the bathroom (found hair in the tub).
Complimentary wine and cheese from 4-4:40pm, and fun fire pit to sit and relax. We brought our own champagne and enjoyed it at the fire later in the evening and met other fun guests and chatted.
We booked the package deal for zip line, dinner, and boat and made a great weekend trip out of it.
Once we check out the next day, the great staff held our luggage while we explored the island the following day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary room amenities include: concierge service, continental breakfast, afternoon wine and cheese social, outdoor lounge with fire ring, movies, Blue Ray players & iPads for checkout, 37" flat screen TVs, HBO & Showtime movie channels, wireless Internet, iHome music centers, priority cabana/chaise reservations at Descanso Beach Club, priority table reservations at Avalon Grille & Catalina Country Club, Starbucks coffee and tea, and in-room safes, refrigerators, irons, ironing boards & hair dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pavilion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Lodge Catalina
- Pavilion Lodge Avalon
- Catalina Island Lodge Pavilion
- Pavilion Hotel Avalon
- Pavilion Hotel Catalina Island/Avalon, CA