A sweet hotel just outside Auburn, A nice base to make trips in the Golden County with pretty small old town, emerald mine and Coloma District State Park, near the hifhest bridge of CA.
Welcome hotel with nice friendly staff who think with you for making trips. Disable guest are welcome. Ask for a room on the ground floor. Bathroom en toilets able for olderly people. Clean hotel, must light, welcome entrance. Welcome also for women alone. I am light disable and a woman alone and I felt really welcome. The Staff was very helpfull and interested. Next time in Ca I will stay there again for I have not seen everything. Acommanded it to al my friend in Netherland. By the way, I am a bad sleeper because of reuma, but I slept there the best. Quiet en clear. No restaurant but several arround. There is a swimmingpoole. Breakfast oke.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Golden Key Hotel Auburn
- Best Western Golden Key Hotel
- Best Western Auburn
- Best Western Hotel Auburn
- Auburn Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at this pet-friendly Auburn, California hotel located near Historic Old Town Auburn, the American River Nature Recreation Area and the Marshall Gold Discovery State Park. Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Golden Key, located in the heart of Auburn, California. Guests will be close to a variety of outdoor activities including the Raspberry Hill Black Oaks golf course, Turkey Creek golf course, the American River Nature Recreation Area and Squaw Valley Ski Resort. The BEST WESTERN Golden Key features 68 spaciously-appointed guest rooms each complete with a microwave, refrigerator, cable television and high-speed Internet access. Guests will wake each morning to a complimentary continental breakfast featuring freshly made waffles. Additional amenities include a year round heated swimming pool and hot tub, a beautiful garden and lawn area perfect for barbeques, a putting green and meeting facilities. Pets are welcome. This Auburn hotel is close to a variety of area attractions including wine tasting, local museums, the American River, the Empire Mine and Sacramento, the state's capital. Guests will find great white water rafting, horseback riding and biking trails nearby. The BEST WESTERN Golden Key is also close to local events such as antique street fairs, the Mandarin Orange Festival and the Christmas Festival of Lights Parade. For superior customer service and a convenient Auburn, California location make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN Golden Key today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Golden Key reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.