“Pleasant place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Brentwood, California, United States
“Pleasant place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

What a nice place! We had salads, both were very good, good thing we had the half salads The people working there were very nice and made the experience very enjoyable.Smaller places like this are the only way to have a meal.

Grass Valley
“Fantastic Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Very small restaurant with very big delicious plates. The salads are far the best in the area, the BBQ sandwich is very tasty and very filling. You can skip dinner after eating lunch at this wonderful little gem. Not to leave out credit to the friendly staff, they are fun and friendly people.
Don't miss out on Katrina's when visiting Auburn.

Bowie
“Lemon Yogurt Pancakes!!! Oh my...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Katrina's was a must for breakfast on my stop to visit my cousin (more like my sister) while in from MD. She raved about the pancakes. I love the local spots sans the tourists so I was in. She didn't say enough. Best pancakes hands down. Light, fluffy, perfect balance of sweet and lemony tartness. Wonderful as is or with raspberry jam. Paired with chicken sausage and you're set. My cousin had the Tuscan scramble with potatoes and fruit. We had so much we brought some back with us. Great folks running the place, cozy atmosphere and the noise level makes for easy conversation. Highly recommended. Will definitely be back next time in town.

Westhampton, MA
“Great place for Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We are visiting in the Auburn area and Katrina's was recommended to us. We were not disappointed! We were seated right away and we chose to sit outside. The service was good and the options are endless. I opted for the oatmeal w/ fruit and almonds..delish. My two companions both chose omelets, one denver, one meatlovers. The portions are large! My friend also tried the biscuits and gravy and they said they were the best they have had!
I would not hesitate to eat here again and I highly recommend it if you are in the area! My only reason for 4 stars is that they do not take debit or credit cards; cash or local check only. We rarely travel with cash so we had to use their cash machine.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Grass valley
“My favorite breakfast place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

This place has the best breakfast around! Large menu with lots of great choices. It's a small place and always very busy, but its worth the wait. Great food!

• Visited February 2013