“homemade, central coast lunch and dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in Atascadero
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Vegetarian, Eclectic, Healthy
San Luis Obispo, California
“homemade, central coast lunch and dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

bring your own wine. there is no place else in atascadero for decent food except for this place. believe me.

Visited June 2012

Atascadero, California
“Always good food & friendly staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

Everything is made from scratch by very nice people. Fun little place to dine in or wonderful non fast type food to take home for a good meal. I have taken lots of people there & all have loved it. NOT a fancy place to eat, just GREAT food!

Visited May 2012
Atascadero, California
“Small portions, overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I got a fig and Brie sandwich which was tasty. It came with a minuscule side salad. The sandwich had 3 slices of Brie and was just lightly smeared with some fig marmalade and costed me over $10 with a soda.

When I looked around other patron's dishes looked small as well.

Visited November 2011
Folsom, California (USA)
“Didn't eat here but sure wanted to!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

We really wanted to eat here and are really sorry we couldn't. It's a small place but big crowd waiting and heard lots of good word of mouth.

Visited April 2012
Henderson, Nevada
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

The Fig is a very small place, I walked by it once and did not even notice it. It was recommended by several people, even some we encountered at area wineries! Our food was excellent and we enjoyed the experience, but it is not for everyone. If you must have linen napkins and lots of elbow room, don't come here! The seating is limited and the focus is on the food, not the environs. It is very clean, don't get me wrong, you just have to have patience to roll with the flow. The menu has to vary with what they have on hand. I interpreted that as the meals being "home cooked" and not a big production, it seems to be run by one family. If we lived here, we would be regulars! Everything is fresh and our meals were cooked to perfection. The chicken soup was the best I've ever had and my wife had a pesto pasta that was just right. Try it, but don't complain if you are not treated like the queen of England. :)

Visited May 2012