“Our standby for when we can't agree on what to eat.” 4 of 5 stars

(805) 481-3230
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 68 Restaurants in Arroyo Grande
Pismo Beach, California
“Our standby for when we can't agree on what to eat.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

As others have stated, you can get breakfast here all day so we find it to be a great place to go to when we can't agree on what we want to eat. I love their breakfast burrito. It's too much to eat at one sitting so I have two meals for the price of one. Be sure to get some of their fresh salsa to go with it. It can be very busy here, especially on weekends yet I've never waited long for a table. The wait staff are always attentive. I've never lacked for a refill on coffee. I'm also particular about how an over-medium egg is cooked and they haven't ever given me runny whites. Can't think of a time when I've ever had a bad meal here. I wouldn't bother with the muffins. It's decent, home-style food with good service.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Boulder, Colorado
“Yummy Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2011

Visited CJ's for dinner...fabulous food, service and location. Enjoyed the variety of fresh offerings on the menu.

• Visited December 2010
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boulder, Colorado
“Great menu and really friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2010

CJ's is a great place for breakfast, lunch or dinner and you can get breakfast any time of day. The menu is consistently tasty and presented well - almost too much to eat at one time. Their location on Grand Avenue offers easy access from Pismo, Arroyo Grande and is just West of 101.

By far, the best part about eating at CJ's is the really friendly service staff. You are always greeted with a smile and hot cup of coffee. The last time I was there they had my favorite beer on tap - New Belgium's Fat Tire. Can't wait to go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Arroyo Grande
“Good Food and Friendly Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2010

CJ's is a great family restaurant where you can know you will get a good meal for a good price. The selection is varied and breakfast is served all day. We have stopped in just before closing and still received quality fresh food and did not feel rushed to leave. We have had large family group meals and they accomodated us quickly. We especially like that everyone can find something that they like on the menu.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere