Walked into our room which was supposed to be non-smoking and it smelled very strongly of cigarette smoke. The carpets looked like they hadn't been cleaned in years, literally. The mattresses are so worn and old that you could literally see the indents in them of where people had slept. Woke up in the morning to make coffee and opened the coffee maker and there were coffee grounds with mold growing on them. Went into the main lobby for so called "breakfast" and there was orange juice, a gallon of milk, some bananas and a few mini muffins, that was IT. My family and I will never stay in this motel again. I don't even know why they call it a hotel it's a MOTEL. This room was worse than a Motel 6!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests of the Aloha Inn are invited to enjoy many amenities, including a complimentary continental breakfast, free local calls and in-room coffee. Relax and enjoy the warm summer sun and cool ocean breezes by our seasonal outdoor pool.Business travelers will appreciate modern conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access in all guest rooms and access to fax services.The Aloha Inn features comfortably furnished, spacious guest rooms equipped with patios or balconies, refrigerators, microwaves, irons, ironing boards, hair dryers and cable television. In addition to standard rooms, handicap accessible and non-smoking rooms are available.From the friendly customer service to the tranquil accommodations, you’re reminded in every detail that the essence of aloha lives here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, T4B, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aloha Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Hotel Arroyo Grande
- Aloha Motel Arroyo Grande