I don't have anything bad to say about the hotel. There is some immanence going on as they are redoing the pool area, but it looked nearly done. Breakfast was the usual fair of fruit, cereal, and waffles. Room we had was on the third floor so the noise wasn't too bad, outside of slamming doors and stuff. The room was fine for the price, although a bit dark and dated with the paint. Bed were just so so. Woke up with sore hips from the bed being hard. Other than that, I would probably stay again if I could get a King sized bed instead of the two doubles. Close to Pismo Beach and all the central coast cities. Right off the 101 for easy access.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Casa Grande Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Casa Grande Hotel Arroyo Grande
- Best Western Casa Grande Inn Arroyo
- Best Western Arroyo Grande
- Arroyo Grande Best Western