Stayed for 2 nights, bed was large & comfortable, good shower. We got there late afternoon & had a quick swim & a soak in the jacuzzi after a hot drive. Good choice at breakfast. Few restaurants close by, (wouldn't recommend Quarterdeck- issues with the bill). Went to a nearby bar/ restaurant but bar closed at 9.30 & no bar available in the hotel so you'll probably need to drive out if you want any sort of nightlife. Overall pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Casa Grande Inn is located on the beautiful Central Coast of California and offers a wide variety of activities. From walking on Pismo Beach, racing ATVs through the world famous Pismo Dunes, surfing, playing golf, wine tasting, fabulous dining options or just sitting back to watch the gorgeous sunsets...There is something for everyone to enjoy! Traveling with a dog? Not a problem! We only have a handful of designated pet-friendly rooms due to allergies for others, which I'm sure you understand. And the fee is only $20 per night...What a deal! **IMPORTANT! Please note, as of October 11th, our pool, hot tub, laundry and sauna rooms have reopened! They are newly renovated and absolutely beautiful! Come check them out!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Casa Grande Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Casa Grande Hotel Arroyo Grande
- Best Western Casa Grande Inn Arroyo
- Best Western Arroyo Grande
- Arroyo Grande Best Western