If you don't mind being a bit out of the mainstream, this is a great find. Best Western Casa Grande is listed as being in Arroyo Grande, but it's within sight of Pismo Beach. Conveniently located just far enough up the hill off the 101 fwy to be quiet, yet very close to shopping centers, restaurants, movie theatre, Trader Joe's and 5 min from the tourist town of Pismo Beach. We stayed here for New Year's Eve for less than half it would have cost to stay in Pismo Beach. We zipped into Pismo for a supurb dinner at Guiseppi's, then brought champagne back to our comfy room. Nice & Easy!
I must admit, we had shopped based upon cost so our expectations were not real high. The warm welcoming staff and the quality of the room made it that much more a pleasant surprise. Our room was quite spacious, comfortable and clean and had a microwave & fridge too.. That's a big plus! It was raining so we did not use the pool or hot tub but took advantage of the nice continental breakfast offered in the morning. (Everything from hot/cold cereals, waffles, pastries to hardboiled eggs, yogurt and fresh fruit along with coffee, tea, etc)
This place would be ideal for a longer stay in the area so you don't break the bank when you take a vacation to the beach. It has more amenities than most of the beach properties in the area at half the price. Thumbs up!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Casa Grande Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Casa Grande Hotel Arroyo Grande
- Best Western Casa Grande Inn Arroyo
- Best Western Arroyo Grande
- Arroyo Grande Best Western