“happy” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Arroyo Grande
Joshua Tree, California
“happy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2006

very good and clean rooms, very accomdating have stayed there several times and had good times each one, one small problem I wish the pool was heated! but than the price would go up. You can't beat the price and services. no hotel compares to this one in the area I don't see how the other hotels can charge 2-3 times their rates away from ocean front. Many shopping and dining choices in area. Happy with this hotel.

• Stayed February 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2005

We spent four nights at the Premier Inn in Arroyo Grande in August. I booked it through Travelhero, so we got a great rate--and it was so much less expensive than other motels/hotels in the area I was a little dubious. Fear not. It was a tad worn, but the property was a fine, quiet, safe place to stay. No frills here (no coffee makers or alarm clocks, but there is an on-site laundry). However, the room was clean and did the job. We got a 2nd floor room on the back side of the building, so we didn't have a view (who cares) but it was quiet. It's a great value in the expensive central coast area.

A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2004

Unfortunately, didn't get to stay at this facility. I called 24 hrs. before our arrival date to follow up on the request for a crib and found out the facility doesn't have any crib at all. When I originally made the reservation, I specifically asked the front desk to make sure we'll get a crib because I have a 1 yr. old child. His response was "no problem". I then had to cancel the reservation because I needed a crib. Because I was cancelling less than 48 hrs, I couldn't be refunded. The gentleman at the front desk was rude and short. I had to do some last minute scrambling to find a hotel. We were attending a friend's wedding in Pismo Beach. This hotel was the one everyone was staying at. I am so disappointed with their customer service. I will definitely discourage anyone from staying at this facility. I'm surprise that they take pets but not babies!

Malibu, CA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2004

We were looking for a pet friendly motel in the Pismo Beach area and I came across the Premier Inn on-line. It couldn't find a review here so I was a little concerned but the motel was OK. It is a basic motel, fairly clean, nothing fancy by any means but they accepted my pooch at no charge, so we were happy. My only complaint..no clock in our room.

Been to Premier Inn? Share your experiences!