We spent a couple of nignts there and it has been charming .
Tony , his wife and Kona ( their wonderful dog ) are really friendly and help you to feel at home .
Nothing was missing from the rooms , all possible and desiderable staff were in the room .
Tony ( the Innkeeper ) is always ready to give you helpful advice on what to see , where to eat and all necessary information .
Evan if Arroyo city is not really exciting , is ggod to spend a couple of ninghts there are there are good excursions in the area .
- Also Known As:
- The Casitas Of Arroyo Grande Hotel Arroyo Grande
- The Casitas Of Arroyo Grande Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a 7 acre estate, The Casitas of Arroyo Grande B & B overlooks central coast vineyards and hillside. Located half way between Los Angeles and San Francisco, The Casitas are close to San Luis Obispo,Pismo Beach and other central coast landmarks. Guests can decide on wine tasting (over 15 wineries are within a 15 minute drive), a day at the beach or a trip to nearby Hearst Castle. Amenities The Casitas offer guests are an in room fireplace, private deck, HDTV, Bose radio with iPod connection, Ralph Lauren bedding and free WiFi just to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Casitas of Arroyo Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.