We have stayed twice at the Casitas, once when the current owners had just opened it and again last fall. All of the rooms are spacious, extraordinarily comfortable, with private patios and views. The breakfasts are so large that they should serve you well through lunch, the food is well prepared, with a different hot selection every morning. Best of all, they are delivered to your room, with a large pot of coffee, so you can do breakfast at your pace. Unlike some rooms where the idea of breakfast in the room is better than the actual, here the rooms' size and appointments (a large table) makes for as leisurely start to the day as you want. While the casitas are not centrally located within a prominent wine area, we used it as a home base to explore a different wine area on each of 3 days. The town of Arroyo Grande is very small with minimal dining but the owners are full of ideas for different restaurants that are really a short drive away and also many right along the coast. We would arrive back at the casitas after a day of wine tasting, to rest and shower, and the drives to dinner were no problem at all. And saw some great sunsets, too, from the various dining places along the coast. This was our last stay in a two-week trip to CA wine country and after 2 weeks of rooms with various sizes......was wonderful to actually have a room in which we could spread out. The patio and valley view add to the feeling of spaciousness. The kiva fireplace is wonderful and because it seems to get pretty cool at night we even used it on days when we thought it would be too warm.
- Also Known As:
- The Casitas Of Arroyo Grande Hotel
- The Casitas Of Arroyo Grande Hotel Arroyo Grande
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a 7 acre estate, The Casitas of Arroyo Grande B & B overlooks central coast vineyards and hillside. Located half way between Los Angeles and San Francisco, The Casitas are close to San Luis Obispo,Pismo Beach and other central coast landmarks. Guests can decide on wine tasting (over 15 wineries are within a 15 minute drive), a day at the beach or a trip to nearby Hearst Castle. Amenities The Casitas offer guests are an in room fireplace, private deck, HDTV, Bose radio with iPod connection, Ralph Lauren bedding and free WiFi just to name a few. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Casitas of Arroyo Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.