“Good food, good prices, nice atmosphere, but dirty” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Los Angeles, California
“Good food, good prices, nice atmosphere, but dirty”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

We came here with another couple, and overall the dining experience was enjoyable. The food was tasty, lots of selection at good prices, and the decor of the restaurant was very nice. My only complaints were the noise from the kitchen (VERY loud, despite a glass "sound" wall), and the lack of cleanliness. When we walked in, we were overpowered by the smell of dirty mop water, and the floors were grimy throughout the restaurant. Since we had to wait for a table, we went outside for a few minutes, and when we came back in, the smell hit us again. I'm willing to allow for the possibility that this was an abberation, but when your hostess has to tell you to watch your step because the floors are slippery, my guess is it's the norm. Too bad, it seems like an easy fix.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Alhambra, California
“Always Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

You can always find something good at the Cheesecake Factory. Never disappointing choose from the Skinny Menu or some nice comfort food. Don't forget a cocktail.

Visited September 2013
Los Angeles
“No to the Shrimp Angel Hair Pasta”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Came here to celebrate a birthday (usually you won't find me stepping into a Cheesecake Factory on my own).

Service: Guy was nice however cannot be found. We were done with our meal and we sat waiting for the guy to appear.

Food: I got the Shrimp Angel Hair Pasta. DO NOT get this. This dish literally had no marinara in it. And the pasta had been sitting in that bowl for awhile now. When I took my fork to it, the entire pasta came up in one piece.. It was so dried! And even after the waiter got me a bowl of marinara, the pasta was barely passable..

Don't be fooled by the long wait. Mediocre/subpar food is all that is in store for you!

Visited July 2013
Princeton, New Jersey, United States
“They're All the Same”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I still can't figure out why people love this place. It must be the large portions. Honestly, I prefer quality over quantity. Give me great food and I'll order more if I'm still hungry.

Visited March 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Not good enough”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I have come to expect a lot of the Cheesecake Factories wherever I travel, more and more I am let down.

I have visited the Arcadia location previously but as a treat I wasted to take my ageing aunt to dinner - she was not up to travelling so I decided to get some take out. I went to the location, ordered our food, waited the informed 45 minutes, got my order, went back to find the order was totally wrong - even the fresh bread that was offered was only two little pieces - the food ordered was very cold - was not correct - and I gave a bloody good tip!!!

Bottom line for me was the service has to improve or else the Cheese Cake Factory is going to loose it's appeal - come on you guys can do better.

• Visited January 2013