This is a very good value choice for a stay in the Pasadena/Arcadia area of LA. This property is one of the older "apartment style" Residence Inn's, so the outside looks a bit dated and run down. But the interior appears to have been recently remodeled with SS appliances and new countertops. New LCD TV's also add to the attractive feel of the rooms.
Parking is a bit of a challenge as there doesn't appear to be enough spaces for all the guests. The location is good with plenty of restaurants nearby. I didn't partake of the breakfast or manager reception opportunities, but they appeared popular at least.
Overall a good hotel and fairly priced for this area.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Pasadena Arcadia Hotel
- Residence Inn Pasadena Arcadia Hotel Arcadia
- Residence Inn Arcadia
- Arcadia Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Rose Bowl, the newly-renovated Residence Inn Arcadia offers modern, oversized suites. Enjoy complimentary hot buffet breakfast. Unwind by the pool and spa or cook your own steak on the outdoor grill. Unwind during our complimentary barbecues and evening social hours. This upscale extended stay hotel offers separate living and sleeping areas, full kitchens with new stainless steel appliances and granite countertop and free Internet. Our pet-friendly hotel is your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Residence Inn Pasadena Arcadia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.