“Reasonable” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Los Angeles - Arcadia / Pasadena

You added Motel 6 Los Angeles - Arcadia / Pasadena to your Saves list
Motel 6 Los Angeles - Arcadia / Pasadena
225 Colorado Place, I-210/Foothill Highway at Santa Anita Avenue, Arcadia, CA 91006   |
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Arcadia
Burlington, Wisconsin, United States
“Reasonable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Check in was good. Motel room was very small, but that is to be expected. Location was great, right across the street from the racetrack. Just an FYI, the peacocks that roam the neighborhood in the morning can be quite loud.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

None smoking room that smelled of smoke. Went to grandfathers funeral smelling of cigarettes and none of us smoke.
No pets allowed but had some kind of animal hair all over the beds and floor. We all suffered with allergies the next day.
Made reservations in advance and had 2 towels that looked more like hand towels for 3 people.
We had to go to a relatives to do laundry to rid our clothing of the smells and hair on them.
Motel 6 corporate sent us a voucher for a free nights stay but that did not make up for a miserable night during a really trying time in our lives.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Oroville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Beautiful pool and outdoor landscaping except do not go to swim alone for predator males minor and adult I encountered more than once. Police park nearby but one night a welder drilled a hole into a door lock and no sleep was possible. High summer rates for a budget motel. One of the better casa seises.

• Stayed September 2012
Phoenix
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I haven't stayed in a Motel 6 since it was 8.95 and they charged extra for TV. It was what I thought it would be, average for a Motel 6. Clean and quiet. Not fancy, old furniture. NO BEDBUGS. The bed was average but I got a good nights sleep. It's across from the race track but which is closed for the season. It's in a nice setting with trees around it. I looked at some other chains but it was in such a congested area, I kept driving. Coffee in the office. I have paid the same price for a motel with breakfast. Park at the door. Easy in and out. Denny's down the street for breakfast and dinner . Looks like a windmill.

Room Tip: Quiet average Motel 6.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I stayed here due to the motel 6 in ingelwood looked like it was in the ghetto and the next morning me and my family woke up with giant bites all over our body. So we left 2 days early and had to wash everything we took with us as soon as we returned home and now all of our bites are inflamed and my poor 1 year old looks like hes got chickenpox with as many bites as he has i would never stay hete again

• Stayed July 2012
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Arriving late the check in was fairly basic and the guy at the desk was reasonably short due to it having been midnight. Entering the room I was overwhelmed with a musty odor that made me cringe. Right off we noticed candy wrappers on the floor that didn't move over a weeks time even though someone had made the beds daily. (Rm 118 they are probably still there) lumpy worn out mattresses, dirty toilet, smelly, basically nothing was inviting. It was bad enough that I left my baG in the truck to minimize the smell from carrying over. Nasty nasty! In fact it took me ten minutes to build up the courage to get into the bed (nice custom motel6 covers probably from the 60s) on the up side there was a bottle opener bolted to the sink vanity( probably to help sedate yourself enough to be comfortable). Overall this place is horrendous! I will never return! If it hadn't been supplied by our employer I would never had stayed here! Save yourself while you can!

• Stayed June 2012
Phoenix, AZ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

The location was great, lots of restaurants in area. The Santa Anita park near by provided a safe and beautiful area for our exercise. Family friendly. The staff at the motel 6 were super friendly and the room, although "classic" motel 6 was clean and quiet. The Scotties loved the grounds, trees and birds to entertain them. I would stop here again.

• Stayed June 2012

Been to Motel 6 Los Angeles - Arcadia / Pasadena? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Los Angeles - Arcadia / Pasadena

Address: 225 Colorado Place, I-210/Foothill Highway at Santa Anita Avenue, Arcadia, CA 91006
Location: United States > California > Arcadia
Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Arcadia
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Motel 6 Los Angeles - Arcadia / Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Motel 6 Los Angeles - Arcadia / Pasadena Hotel Arcadia
Motel 6 Arcadia
Motel Six Arcadia
Arcadia Motel Six
Arcadia Motel 6

If you own or manage Motel 6 Los Angeles - Arcadia / Pasadena, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.