“Great Vegetarian Food, service with attitude!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 209 Restaurants in Arcadia
Cuisines: Asian, Vegan, Vegetarian
Pasadena
“Great Vegetarian Food, service with attitude!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Every time I have been here, the food has been wonderful. Unfortunately, the service is not so great. My biggest problem is that the family members serving me are unfriendly and not willing to help. Perhaps it is a language barrier, but if the food wasn't so creative and appetizing, I would not return.
Every item on the menu is prepared fresh and creatively. I have enjoyed many of the offerings and all of them stand out.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very tasty vegetarian! Didn't like that the servers passed hot drinks over my daughter's head, but besides that...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2008

Very tasty vegetarian! Didn't like that the servers passed hot drinks over my daughter's head, but besides that, definitely worth it!

California
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2008

I am an Indian vegetarian...and we went to this restaurant to try out some vegetarian dishes...yuck!
They gave us dishes with tofu in the shape of non-vegetarian things, like tofu in shape of shrimp, tofu in shape of beef...with those seasonings...
My husband and I have never before eaten meat, so to eat tofu in the shape of meat was a horrible experience..
If you are a pure vegetarian (since birth), do not try this place..its yucks...

Pasadena, California
“healthy and tasty ingredients - a true find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2008

Being a vegetarian for over 20 years, I have become sensitive to lots of additives found in traditional restaurants. However, I do find their ingredients fresh and without msg...a true find. I especially like their hand rolls and soup noodles. Although the selection is not that vast, but the taste and what's put inside these dishes are clean and trustworthy. I like the family style setting too. Just drink the ice water or hot tea(free), and ask for occational off-the-menu specials.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Fresh ingredients, good...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2008

Fresh ingredients, good flavors, reasonable price and excellent service, clean environment for friends and family gatherings.