“Looks average from outside, but the prices were FAR from average” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
West Covina, California
“Looks average from outside, but the prices were FAR from average”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

Went here on a date, looked at the menu onine and prices seemed reasonable. Waiter then started promoting the specials, we ended up eating Lobster, Foie Gras, Snails, Venison, Wine & Tiramisu LOL. Bill for 2 people before tax, $169. Shocked to say the least, especially considering it looked plain from the outside. Wouldn't recommend it for a date but definately for a romantic occasion like anniversary or birthday.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Arcadia, CA
“WONDERFUL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

Sesame Grill is one of THE places to dine in Arcadia - good service, great food, never a mistake in all the years I have been there. So good that my professional organization is having our Holiday Party there at my recommendation! Dr. WDG

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
usa
“The price is not match the food quality and quantity, do not waste your money!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

I went to Sesame Grill in Arcadia, California because I heard the owner of Sesame Grill promotes her restaurant throught the radio. I ordered the dinner entry according to her recommendation. When the dish served, I am so shocked and disappointed by the food quality and quantity. It is very unfair to the consumer to spend the money and get the little quantity food and the under quality food. After dinner, I had waster money and time feeling.
When you leave the restaurant, no one say good bye to you.

• Visited October 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
rialto
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food and excellent service! exprince of a lifetime.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2011

my girlffriend and I were looking for a great reastaurant in the arcadia area and we have found it here at sesame grill. we came in here and the staff was very professional and provided good knowledge on all the plates and special. my girlfriend and i were impressed on how nice and neat the restaurant was perfect for a date or a casual night out. the service was superior and met m expections and exceeded it. we order a chillean seabass with crab seasfood sauce and it was to die for! i cleaned that plate up with no promblen and their portions are perfect. i also recoommend the dessert it truly is one of a kind! overall our exprience was more than we expected. we make it a goal of ours to come as much as we can when time allows us.

Visited February 2011
Arcadia, California
“Best fusion in Arcaida, CA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2011

I went to the restaurant for Dine LA menus and I loved it. The menu is creative and great choices, food is delicious and beautifully presented. I love their melt in your mouth steak, escargots and their mango napolean. The service is excellent and staff is friendly. It is located in the restaurant row and close to a lot of hotels so I was able to walk across the street. Do make a reservation since it is a very popular restaurant..

• Visited February 2011