“Great burgers!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Hayward, California
“Great burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Food and service are always great ! Delicious burgers and fantastic drink menu. Table was very clean!

Visited September 2013

So Calif
“Blah Sevice”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We went to Red Robin at the Westfield Mall at Santa Anita after shopping. Arrived there about 8:30pm and the place was fairly empty, maybe about 4 tables and some people at the bar. I counted only 2 waitstaff. The host was overly friendly, almost thankful we decided to dine at the restaurant and proceeded to tell us our waiter is the bartender. Should have known things were going bad right then. Our table was near the kitchen where we could see our food sitting there waiting to be picked up. Of course the bartender was doing what they do well, chatting with the bar patrons. Finally, our food was served. Fish and chips was decent but a little pricey at $14 for 4 pieces of fish and fries. The small salad we ordered was small. Waited again for the bill as we were ready to leave and had to flag down someone else for the bill. Food was OK, service terrible. Will not return.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Like an old Friend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Had not eaten at a Red Robin for a while so on a recent trip to Southern California decided to give it a try. We had an early lunch - 11:00 and were the first customers in the store. We were not too hungry so we passed on the larger burgers in favor of the special, a double burger with smaller patties that was on special. It was as great as I remember and the Oreo Cookie Chocolate shake was just the ticket to top it off. Service was outstanding and we were visited by the manager to make sure our visit was outstanding. Great job, Robin!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pasadena, California
“Good Hamburgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Friday night my husband went through his Christmas gift cards and chose Red Robin at the mall in Arcadia. After our beverages at the bar at Northwoods Inn, we went over. We were seated immediately and it was surprising as every other booth was filled with families and couples.

We had joined the ''rewards'' when they opened and were told two times ago we had a free burger coming but since I share meals with my husband, we hadn't used it, but Friday night I checked the menu and was pleased to find a chicken breast meal with a small salad which was perfect for me, actually it was 2, so I brought 1 1/2 home. It was great!

It also gave my husband the chance to have an "old fashioned plain burger", as I always want various goodies piled on them, and they have a great selection of burgers.

I don't think you can get a bad burger here, or at least we've not had one. They are very good.

They were very busy that night and not sure if they didn't have enough waiters or if they were not prepared for a large crowd but service was extremely slow. Our waiter Corey did bring us a small basket of fries while we waited and we did appreciate that. We have never had such slow service before, so think it was just an occurrence, not a normal.

The only negatives that is probably my opinion only, is they need to get different french fries, those big steak fries are not something I care for. So for me, I'd like them to get another Vendor for fries.

The problem with all restaurants it seems in Southern California, they are so darn cold. A lot of times I feel it is just me, but I was freezing and noticed most people had left their coats on. So I can say it was completely uncomfortably cold. There were a lot of children there, but kids don't seem to mind cold or heat. Me, I do!

All in all, it is a great restaurant, and am very glad it has been successful as it is upstairs on the Promenade, and it took it a while to catch on, but catch on it has. Prices are very reasonable, and I'm not sure if it isn't more cost effective to eat there than in the food court. Try it for your self.

I'm sure you won't be disappointed, if u are not searching for a ""meal"" but I am glad that among the fried food, I found a simple healthy meal for myself.

• Visited January 2013