“NYC Pizza in LA” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 174 Restaurants in Arcadia
Cuisines: Polish, Pizza
“NYC Pizza in LA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Saw this on the site in walking distance and tried it out. Excellent service with great customer service approach in small, shopping center restaurant. Tried Omar's Special of pepperoni, meatball, fresh mushroom, and fresh garlic. AWESOME! NY thin crust with excellent sauce. Folded like I was in Brooklyn. Highly recommended and I look forward to trying other types. Just one size at 18" but also sells by the slice. Go for it!

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Awsome pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

We stopped in because we couldn't get in the the brewhouse across the street and it was in walking distance from the Hampton Inn. What a find. Great NY style pizza. Plus we sampled the meatball sandwich and chicken wings. Everything was excellent. Plus we had the opportunity meet and chat with Omar who is a very personable fellow.

Visited February 2014
Santa Fe Springs
“Great Pizza!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I'm glad my kids and I decided to stop here for dinner. We had the "Bronx special" pizza , spaghetti with chicken parmigiani, and some garlic knots. The food was great! The service was great. We are definitely coming back.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Best pizza period”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

This place is great! Every time my husband and I are in the area we make a point to stop here. Just great food. Was recommended this place from the hotel we stayed at and you cant get any better.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Omar's is soon to be a thorn in the side of every pizza joint in the area.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

If you're looking for decor this isn't the place. If you're looking for the best New York style pizza within ten miles of here, you've found it. Decided to give them a try a few days ago, and I'm glad I did. Crust is excellent, toppings are generous and the staff is friendly. Originally being from New York, I am a little particular about my Pizza. These guys are the first in the area to get it right when it comes to NY Style.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere