“nice location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Arcadia
Lancaster, California
“nice location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I really enjoyed the hotel. The rooms were nice and spacious. Every morning there was a hot breakfast included with the price of the room. My only complaint was that I was not able to turn on the heat in my room because the hotel regulates all the room temps. There is a posted sign in the room that tells you
space heaters are available if you need them.....

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
silver spring, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

The room was clean, and seemed to be sufficiently sound-proofed that I could get a good night's sleep. Front desk personnel were uniformly helpful. I got a good night's sleep while I was there, and a pretty good breakfast every morning. IT connection was good. They were only 15 minutes by surface roads to CIT where we were having my meeting.

San Diego, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I was disappointed with this hotel stay. My reservation was for a non-smoking room and I was put in a smoking room. The curtains had cigarette burn marks in them and the room smelled like smoke. I checked out a day early and was charged for a movie I did not order at check out.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

211ESArcadia, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Arcadia - Pasadena Area, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Kimberly,

I’m very sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience at our hotel. Guest satisfaction is extremely important to us and we apologize for letting you down.

Were you able to let the desk know that you did not purchase the movie to have it refunded?
I will be sure to keep share your feedback with our Front Office Manager as we're always working to improve our overall guest experience.

I thank you for your review and I really hope you'll give us a second chance if your travels bring you back to our area.

Best Regards,

Naomi
Peoria, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is not a hotel I would choose to stay. Was here because the company sent me. California nights can get pretty cold and this hotel does not have a means to allow you to heat your room. Bed linens and rooms have musky smell

Dear Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry we were unable to provide you with the quality of amenities you expected.

We do have a cooling and heating system in the hotel. It may sound silly, but it is a two pipe system and is based upon the temperature outside to whether we the system is cooling, heating or on neutral.

Our hotel will be going through some renovation at the beginning of the year, so we hope that event though you wouldn't choose to stay with us, your company will choose to have you stay with us again and we can change your impression of our hotel.

Warm Regards,

Naomi
Flagstaff, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

The hotel itself is well kept, the rooms are clean and nice, the staff is very friendly and accommodating, plus the free omelette breakfast helps start the day as well. We have had a good experience here every time but one that have been over the last 20 yearss

Room Tip: If they try and give you a room towards the back of the hotel one the first floor realize that those...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Leesville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

It's worth the extra couple bucks to stay here. The happy hour is great. The breakfast is great. The service is great. Had a great time at the bar one night. There is an unreal steakhouse in the parking lot called The Derby. Great business $teak. I have walked to Santa Anita race track so that is awesome. There are plenty of places to walk to eat and drink. I stay here when I work in Irwindale. Embassy's are great because you have a two room suite.

Room Tip: it doesn't matter where you are at. If you are close to an elevator, just close the door to you...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I have stayed at this location numerous times in the past, but it has been many years since I have visited this location. I found the hotel and the facilities to be very satisfactory, enjoyed my stay.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Been to Embassy Suites Arcadia - Pasadena Area? Share your experiences!