“Excellent value for the government traveler” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Play at Dave and Busters
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Arcadia
Sebastian, Florida
“Excellent value for the government traveler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Contrary to the recent reviews that I read about this property, I had no issues at all! Like most Embassy Suites, the suites were perfectly fine with both a bedroom and a combo living/work/refreshment area - both with TVs and about 50 channels to watch. The location is very convenient to shopping and many resturants (many, many asian resturants in the area) and I enjoyed both the made-to-order breaksfast each morning and the evening reception before going to dinner each night.

Room Tip: I always go with a higher floor to stay away from the noise from the atrium.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Arcadia, CA, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I will never stay in this hotel. Hotel staff including the manager have an attitude. I had booked two rooms. They gave me almost 30 keys, since none of them worked to opens the room doors. Reported to them numerous times. I also found a few cockroaches outside the rooms. I reported this and the staff, including the hotel manager stated that outside there would be animals (bears etc), which they cannot control. I told them this is within their premise. Hate this hotel and I wasted my hilton points for this experience. Thinking of changing to Marriott or Hyatt.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

211ESArcadia, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Arcadia - Pasadena Area, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Dear Rajesh,

Thank you for taking time to review us here on TripAdvisor. I'm sorry that you feel the hotel staff and manager have an attitude, we pride ourselves on customer service and our staff is always friendly and for the most part go out of their way to assist our guests.

We at times do have water bugs that come in from the outside, but as with any facility we do our best to ensure they stay outside. Unfortunately at times, we do not have control of what creatures crawl around outside of the hotel - we have preventative program for the outskirts of the building, but sometimes the most stubborn of creatures/insects will outlive this.

We are sorry to hear that you "hate" our hotel and feel that it was a waste of your Hilton Hhonor points. However, to my understanding, we did refund a portion of your points, so perhaps it wasn't a total waste.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope your experience will not sway your decision to continue staying with the Hilton Family of Brands.

Travelers are raving about these Arcadia hotels

Huntington Beach, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I came here for a wedding earlier this year and was surprised with the interior of this suite. It is stunning inside with an inclosed atrium type setting where the continental breakfast was served. Then behind that area is a lovely indoor heated pool. Not sure about the hours but if I wasn't at a wedding I would have loved to take a night dip. Again not sure what's allowed too late due to everything at this place being inside and having a little bit of an echo. They were totally able to accommodate us with extra cots and bedding and the noise levels due to unexpected guests staying for obvious reasons. Hand down a great experience and a great place to stay!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Visalia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The toilet broke - twice - and we had to leave the hotel early on Sunday morning to find a bathroom for my children to use because the lobby bathroom was also closed. The staff kept saying they were on their way to fix it and never came. In addition, the food was stale, the carpets weren't very clean, the coffee supplies were not replenished, and there were not enough towels in the room. I was a loyal Embassy Suites fan before this - never again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

211ESArcadia, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Arcadia - Pasadena Area, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear John,

Thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for sharing your experience with us. We regret to hear about your disappointment during your stay with us. I sincerely apologize for the challenges you encountered, from the maintenance problems in your bathroom to the cleanliness issues in your guest room. Our Housekeeping team takes the utmost pride in the cleanliness of our suites and we will look into why your coffee supplies were not replenished.

I'm curious about your food being stale, as all items are put out fresh daily and for the most part replenished quite frequently due to the volume in our complimentary services.

It is unusual for both of our public restrooms to be closed at the same time. However, we will work with our staff to see why another suite wasn't offered to you and your family to utilize for the bathroom (unless of course we were sold out).

We are continuously striving to provide the best service to our guests and to enhance the overall experience AND never want to lose a loyal Embassy Fan.

We hope that if you are ever back in Southern California you will give us another try.
Murrieta, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I love the Embassy Suites in Arcadia, California. The staff here are very helpful and friendly. The surrounding neighborhood is filled name brand restaurants, so dining is not a problem. There is a mall nearby which is also very nice and I have enjoyed the movie theater while visiting. I think that anyone who chooses to stay at this facility will be very happy.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Minden, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed here over the Labor day weekend and as expected it was very crowded. I felt the staff did a good job trying to keep up with the crowd. We are Hilton Honors members and I was surprised at getting a 2nd floor room near the elevators which tends to be rather noisy. I didn't complain to very busy staff and took the room. The room was clean and was what I expected from an Embassy room. Everything worked in the room and was adequate. Elevators were slow due to crowds and ice machine on second floor did not work.
I thought the location was very good, close to freeway and many good restaurants within walking distance. We loved the Vietnamese place just a block and a half away. The carpets in the lobby are completely filthy which was surprising in such a glamorous entry. The breakfast/ evening reception area could use some cleaning and wasn't quite able to handle the crowds but with a little patience it worked - just don't look at the floor. The breakfast cooks were amazing - really worked hard and fast to keep up with the crowds some of the best we have seen at an Embassy suites! One morning, I was unable to find a plate, orange juice, or a table but with some waiting it all worked out - the staff was obviously past their limits! We stayed until Tuesday morning and it was a whole different experience - plenty of everything that morning!
I don't think I would stay here again but it definitely was adequate and the bed was comfortable. The lobby/breakfast area definitely needs a deep cleaning.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Grasonville, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

As others have mentioned the atrium has a pronounced chorine smell. The beds were typical of the Hilton clan. My gripes center around the bathroom. There was a big chip out of the sink. The shower head was way too low and the spigot was hard to adjust. The shower curtain rod bowed out and prevented the bathroom door from fully opening. This meant that while seated you had to close the door. While seated you could see mold growing under the rim of the sink! Oh and the toilet seat was so cheap that then I put my foot up on it while drying I thought my foot would crack it. Room A/C was also substandard. Happy Hour and breakfast both were very nice.

Room Tip: I would suspect large families could save some breakfast money by staying here.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Embassy Suites Arcadia - Pasadena Area? Share your experiences!