“Wonderful experience, not just for the boys” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Anza
Nashville, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience, not just for the boys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

My wife, daughters and myself attended a one day program in November. It was a fantastic day! My wife (47) and daughters (15 and 17) had never been on a motorcycle or dirt bike before. Gary and Rob (one of the instructors) were fantastic. The instruction was in-depth, fun, safe and moved along at the pace of the group. Within a few hours they were riding really well. The equipment is new, and very reliable. I had ridden a street bike for years and was in another group. Once again it was challanging for me, but that is what I wanted. It was a ton of fun. It was the highlite of our trip to California. They took a few breaks, provided lunch and snacks (which were good). They provide everything you need for the day. Come as you are. Before we arrived Gary spoke with us on the phone to ask us about our experience, fears etc. He was very supportive and made sure he knew exactly what we needed for a fun and safe day. We spent the night before in Temecula, and it was an easy 30-40 minute drive to Motoventures the next morning. The scenery is also beautiful in this area of California.

Visited November 2012
MotoVentures, Owner at MotoVentures - Dirt First Motorcycle Day Rides, Day Tours, and Trials, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thanks for the nice review you wrote on TripAdvisor last month. Hope to see you back here soon.

Big Bear, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“If you ride dirt or street, or want to, this is the best of all the training programs I've tried.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I've been to the California Superbike School and other great training programs, but MotoVentures was my favorite. Gary LaPlante and his guys are great teachers, and have first-class equipment, and have the perfect "riding ranch" for enhancing your skills, whatever level you're starting at.

Professional roadracers have taken lessons from Gary, so don't get the idea that you already know it all. You don't. I've been riding dirt and street since I was 12, and I learned a ton. Sometimes, you just need to *undertand* what your body already knows.

My son and daughter loved it too. The wife was too big a chicken, but she had fun at the local wineries!

Just do it. It may be the best few bucks you ever spend.

Visited September 2012

Been to MotoVentures - Dirt First Motorcycle Day Rides, Day Tours, and Trials? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage MotoVentures - Dirt First Motorcycle Day Rides, Day Tours, and Trials, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.