“It's ok....” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn and Suites

You added Days Inn and Suites to your Saves list
Days Inn and Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1605 Auto Center Dr, Antioch, CA 94509 (Formerly Stone Villa Inn Antioch)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Antioch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

The people at the front desk are very rude and ignorant ! The breakfast they served was a joke they are so cheap. The maids are nosey and they never do what was asked of them. It's too damn hot in the lobby and hallways and it all ways smells like weed ! This place and experience was just absolutely horrible !!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Sacramento, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

First let me say overall the property was nice, clean and well kept. As I entered the lobby I was greeted by a very friendly staff member. I gave him my booking # and he found my reservation. He offered me an upgrade to a one room suite for the same price. As I entered my room I noticed that the bed had not been made and there was a bag of garbage that had not been cleaned up. Overall the room was nice and clean except for what I mentioned but that could be huge to a person/family that might choose another property to stay at.. I only stayed for one night. At time for check out I was under the impression that breakfast would be served until 11:00 am, as I looked around the dining area everything had been either cleaned up or was not put out in the first place, and this was @ 10:40. On my check out receipt it had my personal information, which was correct, but on the billing section it had a MC # and I paid with a Visa. Maybe the front desk forgot to clear the previous guest out of the computer. Sometimes it is just the little things that make people want to come back to stay. Thank you for the great Customer Service and hospitality.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Albuquerque
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Very Clean and staff took personal ownership of every request I made. Nice easy stay perfect for what I needed while in Antioch

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn and Suites

Address: 1605 Auto Center Dr, Antioch, CA 94509 (Formerly Stone Villa Inn Antioch)
Location: United States > California > Antioch
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Antioch
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn and Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Hotel Antioch
Microtel Antioch
Antioch Microtel

If you own or manage Days Inn and Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.