“Pool not avail.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn and Suites

You added Days Inn and Suites to your Saves list
Days Inn and Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1605 Auto Center Dr, Antioch, CA 94509 (Formerly Stone Villa Inn Antioch)   |
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Antioch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Hayward
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stayed at the lovely Days Inn Antioch on Fri. 4/12/13. We checked into a "queen" room and found it to be quite small but nice. Later that evening, our air conditioner stopped working and our room started to get too warm for us. We called the front desk and were immediately helped by a staff member. We were told there wasn't anything he could do at that point but offered us a different room. We gathered up our belongings and were moved to a much larger room, which was nice. The staff from Front Desk, to the Owner (I believe he was the owner whom I had asked for dining options),housekeeping, maintenance etc.were all extremely nice and friendly and helpful. We would definatley stay there again when visiting Antioch. Also, I left my phone charger there and was told it would be mailed to me, if I send the envelope/postage. Thanks you!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

San Antonio, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Each month my husband, myself and my sister travel to Antioch to visit my Dad who is in a memory care facility. It is a great comfort to us all to know that when we arrive at Days Inn, we are welcomed and greeted by Cesar and Marie Chacon. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. Due to the length of our stay, we enjoy having a microwave and fridge in our room.
The beds are comfortable and I'm always happy to be able to control the room temp.
Great location for many resturants, stores and gas stations. The greatest blessing is to be able to come back to a warm and safe environment after long days with our father. This is due to Cesar and Marie extending their support and kindness to each member of my family.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Petaluma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Confusion and mis-information about the handicap room. Rooms smelled strongly of cigarette smoke. Was told the sofa was not a fold out bed and charged $10 extra for a rollaway bed only to find out the sofa was a hide a bed. Fridge froze the drinks. Lights were on a timer and constantly going off or flickering. The continental breakfast was cheap joke. Asked for more shampoo and never got it. Beds were hard as rocks. Air conditioner sounded like 747 taking off. Will not stay there again

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers are raving about these Antioch hotels

Been to Days Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn and Suites

Address: 1605 Auto Center Dr, Antioch, CA 94509 (Formerly Stone Villa Inn Antioch)
Location: United States > California > Antioch
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Antioch
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn and Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Hotel Antioch
Microtel Antioch
Antioch Microtel

If you own or manage Days Inn and Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.