“Cocina Medina, EXCELLENT service and food.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 128 restaurants in Antioch
Cuisines: Mexican
Antioch, California, United States
“Cocina Medina, EXCELLENT service and food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Today, we went to lunch with our kids (adult kids) and they suggested we try Cocina Medina. From the time we walked through the front door, the service was great. Whoever designed the inside of the building is to be praised. From the tables and chairs to the wall finish to the accent tilework, this place has a great atmosphere. The waiters are fast and friendly. The owners actually introduced themselves to us. The food was excellent and plenty of it per serving. I highly recommend this one to anyone in the Bay Area or someone that will be visiting the area. This place is family owned and operated which is a treat from all og the chains in the area.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

85% Recommend
Antioch, CA
“the whole experience is worthy of praise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

From attentive wait staff to freshly prepared meals in many varieties to a pleasant atmosphere, Cocina Medina is truly a memorable experience..It is our absolute favorite dining experience in Antioch. I keep wanting to try a different dish each time I go, and I am slowly working my way through the extensive menu, but I gravitate to my favs and am stuck there. What a delicious way to go though!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Antioch, California
“Great food! Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My family and I go to Cocina Medina often. It is by far one of the best restaurants in town! The atmosphere is great as well as the food and service. The staff goes out of their way to make you feel like you've returned home with every visit. The food as well as their cocktails are above average, and if you don't see something on the menu you like, they'll make it. Always a terrific experience, if you haven't been there yet, you're missing out!

• Visited January 2013