We stayed here on our way to ski in Bear Valley. The hosts are warm and welcoming and the food is the best. Breakfast is usually served at 8:30, but the owners were quite willing to get up early to serve it at 7:30 so we could be on the slopes first thing. The dessert after dinner was a special treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cooper House is one of Angel Camp’s most unique homes. Built originally in 1910 the house has been lovingly restored to reflect today’s desired standards in hospitality. We invite you to come and experience our relaxing and romantic inn. Come for a weekend and you may never want to leave! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Cooper House Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cooper House Hotel Angels Camp
- The Cooper House Bed And Breakfast Inn