The beautiful historic house is obviously lovingly decorated with interesting period items and comfortable furnishings, and the house is absolutely spotless from top to bottom. A fire in the fireplace and warm chocolate chip cookies greeted us at the end of the day, we fell into a most comfortable bed for a restful night's sleep and awoke the next morning to a delicious made-to-order breakfast. Tucked on a small residential street, Cooper House affords both privacy and easy walking access to downtown Angels Camp. We couldn't have been happier with our choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cooper House is one of Angel Camp’s most unique homes. Built originally in 1910 the house has been lovingly restored to reflect today’s desired standards in hospitality. We invite you to come and experience our relaxing and romantic inn. Come for a weekend and you may never want to leave! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Cooper House Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cooper House Hotel Angels Camp
- The Cooper House Bed And Breakfast Inn