My parents stayed at the Cooper House many years ago. They talked about it for many years after... Rob and Tey are the new owners! Good job you two! Quality linens, fantastic mattress, nice pillows, spotless rooms. We really loved the green soap shaped like a frog. The free beer, wine and bottled water is a nice touch. Direct TV and the flat screen is really cool too! We could have sat next to the large fire place all night. Tey takes care of the breakfast, "yummy" then runs the upscale candy store downtown, "yummy". Downtown is a nice easy walk from the Inn. Sidewinders is the best place for lunch. When we go wine tasting in the foothills, the Cooper House will be "our new home away from home".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cooper House is one of Angel Camp’s most unique homes. Built originally in 1910 the house has been lovingly restored to reflect today’s desired standards in hospitality. We invite you to come and experience our relaxing and romantic inn. Come for a weekend and you may never want to leave! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Low Cost Holidays, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your The Cooper House Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cooper House Bed And Breakfast Inn
- The Cooper House Hotel Angels Camp