“Clean & Convenient, Pleasant staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights & Save 25%
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Angels Camp
Palo Alto, CA
“Clean & Convenient, Pleasant staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights in June 2012. I needed a clean, comfortable, reasonably priced room that was conveniently located between my parent's house in Copperopolis & the hospital in San Andreas where my dad was. This fit the bill. Both rooms I saw had problems with the curtains but were otherwise fine - NOT upscale, but a good basic room. The staff was pleasant and helpful during a difficult time for my family. I asked for a room facing away from the highway so it would be quiet and they offered me a room that had just been upgraded with new mattresses. It was clean & comfortable and the muffin & juice delivered to my door in the morning was an added plus. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms not facing the highway are very quiet. Ask for a room with a recently upgraded mattress.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

Microwave, refrigerator and free breakfast, I love it. Staff was friendly. Good value for money. I will back again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Redwood Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

I had an excellent nights stay at Angels Inn Motel in Angels Camp. My room was on the backside of the building and very quiet. The owners let me know that the room I was staying in had been updated recently with a 40" flatscreen TV. I enjoyed my AM news fix while I got ready on the new set. They told me that they are upgrading all the rooms with new matresses, linens, and televisions this year, however, I found the amenities to be more than sufficient for needs. I have to commend the motel on the water pressure and availability of hot water. The morning shower was nothing short of invigorating! When I checked out early I was presented with a container of orange juice and offered a muffin. The owners were proud to show me the remodeling that is going on next to the office for a new continental breakfast room to include a make your own waffle station. My kids are going to love it next time we go to Yosemite. Thanks for a great nights stay, I will definitely be back.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Check in was extremely busy when we arrived but the young lady on the desk was coping efficiently with visitors and calls. She was very polite and helpful and later (when it was quieter) recommended an eating establishment which we found to be excellent.

Was given a quiet room away from the road. Room was large and clean, bathroom was cleaner than I've experienced at more expensive hotels. Microwave and fridge useful, muffin & OJ breakfast a bonus. Only stayed 1 night as the bed was too hard for us but when checking out I was told they are purchasing memory foam beds. Overall, very good value for money.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Elk Grove, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

Motel was very clean with a friendly staff. Just wish the family above us did not seem to be doing aerobics all night!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Clovis, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

In my recent stay there, the new staff was very helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to make sure that our stay was excellent. We had requested an early check-in time and our room was ready when we had gotten there. Frank and his wife made us feel like family. I would highly recommend Angels Inn Motel for anyone that is going to Sonora or the Caverns. I can wait to go back and stay. Keep up the good work, A very happy customer. We will be returning soon.

Room Tip: I would call the motel direct and talk with the staff rather than going thru the internet. You can...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Miles City, MT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

Had a good stay here. The young lady at check in was very helpful and courteous. The room was pretty big and had everything you could need. Sheets and towels had a fresh scent and were newer. It's not a 5 star place, but it is well worth the money. Will stay here on my next business trip through Gold country! The gentleman at the desk during check out (manager?) gave me a discount card/frequent stay card which will come in handy. Thank you for meeting/exceeding my expectations.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
The Robin's Nest
The Robin's Nest
#1 of 3 in San Andreas
5.0 of 5 stars 34 reviews

Been to Travelodge Angels Camp? Share your experiences!