“Great value, clean rooms and friendly staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Angels Camp
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Garden Grove, California
“Great value, clean rooms and friendly staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

We loved this place. Quiet, clean, friendly staff all offered at a great price. We just fell upon this place on our way between Kings Canyon/Sequoia and Tahoe. OK, we were a bit lost at the time. Ended up here and were very glad we did. Pool was nice and clean and we had it all to ourselves most of the time. The staff was friendly from check in to check out. They even delivered muffins to our room in the morning. They have a coffee pot, microwave, refrigerator and free WiFi located in the room which also came in handy. Although we didn't have our children with us, it seems a good place for families as well. We would definitely come here again! Those that wrote bad reviews here sound like they are used to five star hotels that charge you hundreds of dollars a night. This place is in a cute older town but the motel is very nice for this environment.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Redwood City, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2011

I was just at this hotel last weekend. I do a lot of weekend getaways in the area and this was one of the nicer hotels I have stayed at. The front desk staff was very friendly and recommended a great place for Dinner.(Camp's). I was traveling with my dog and the parking lot and surrounding area were very well lit for night walking. I felt very safe. The room itself was clean and had lots of space. Overall I would stay here again in the future. Thank you all at Angels Inn.. keep up the good work.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Santa Clarita, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2010

My husband and I came to Angel's Camp from Los Angles to attend a family function and the last thing we needed was the place being noisy. We were pleasantly surprised by how roomy the room was and how nice the staff was when I asked if I could check in a little early. I wish I had his name but he was sweet and made the trip worthwhile. Everything was clean. The only annoying thing was the unplugged refrigerator. I am all for conservation but if there is a guest expected please get it cold for us. I was not thrilled that my cold food could not be put into the fridge. Okay that was my only complaint :) Our muffin and orange juice delivered to us before we left was a nice touch.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2010

The new management has really kicked this place into gear. It was very clean and relaxing. The employees were very helpful and nice, even good looking! I loved the pool and the flowers on the property look amazing. I will definately be returning.

• Stayed October 2010
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2010

This has to be a dam joke this hotel is the gross with the new management will never never never stay there agin also there are at check in time frount desk was rude

• Stayed October 2010
bunbun1, Guest Relations Manager at Travelodge Angels Camp, responded to this review, August 31, 2010
Chuck and Sue decided to move back to their home and family. I hope that everyone will enjoy our new managers Jan and Ted.
Wien
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2010

The room smelled awful. I guess nobody opened the door or window for a while. You get a room with a bed whose mattress sags so that two people will inevitably meet in the middle. The breakefast was a joke, but thats likely in every motel in the us. The room rate was 113 Dollars/night ... too much for what u get. Wifi didn't work too ... The tv was about 20 years old and about 15". VHS u guess - didn't work.

Wouldn't stay there again. That day we were so exhausted, that we didn't want to search for another motel.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Angels Inn Motel is a 15 year old motel kept in top condition. On holiday or event weekends our prices do rise and are not listed on our web page. We do have our original TV's and they are working well. We offer FREE VHS movies in the lobby and have spare players if there is a problem with your unit. Please let the managers know if you experience a problem so we can help you during your stay.
Fresno,Ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2010

I found this hotel on the internet, but made the reservations via telephone. Chuck, the office manager was absolutely professional with personality plus. The rooms were in perfect condition, clean and fresh smelling. Nice clean bathrooms with great hot, full pressured water in the morning and in the night. The towels have a pleasant scent too! Plus... Chuck keeps Oreo cookies available at all times and an expresso maker in the lobby, which he offers to all the guests. He even asked us what type of muffin we'd like to have in the morning... and brought them and orange juice for us all! I would absolutely stay again.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family

Been to Travelodge Angels Camp? Share your experiences!