“Our Thanksgiving Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn

You added BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn
3.5 of 5 Motel   |   2688 Gateway Drive, 2688 Gateway DR, Anderson, CA 96007   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Anderson
GreenLeadersSilver level
ELK GROVE
“Our Thanksgiving Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

This property has gone through a wonderful renovation. We had stayed in the past, but we were pleasantly surprised by the great job of updating the motel. Our room was spacious and beautifully decorated. There were new fixtures and amenities in the bathroom. The HD TV was a welcome addition. Our room also had a refrigerator and microwave. The full hot breakfast, as advertised, was just that. Our receptionist, Monique, gave terrific service and was very friendly. We definitely recommend the Best Western Plus Anderson Inn to anyone looking for a great price and a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
BW_Anderson_Inn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you for noticing our ongoing renovations. We try to keep our hotel updated, and as comfortable as possible. Thank you for taking the time to review our property and reccommending us! We hope to see you again in the future!

Happy Holidays!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
McKinleyville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I am a truck driver that spends three to four months a year out of town. When I am in the Redding area I always stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Anderson Inn. I leave the hotel at 12:30 A.M. and Patti always makes sure I have fresh coffee and something to eat before I leave. There is always a personalized note in my room thanking me for staying with them. You can't ask for nicer people !!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
BW_Anderson_Inn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, and thank you for your kind comments. We strive everyday to improve, and provide a safe, comfortable place for our valued guests, like you. I hope that every employee treats you with superior customer service. Patti is a great asset to our hotel, and I am glad she makes a positive impact on your stays here. I hope you will continue to stay with us, and watch as we improve.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

The staff on Thanksgiving was amazingly helpful, I had limited cell reception and I had tried to book a room at Best Western Anderson INN in Santa Nella and they had booked me this hotel about 300 miles further than I asked - Monique got my reservation fixed and put up with my cell phone dropping.. Also called and made sure the other hotel was good with everything ! Service yes! Helped with my Thanksgiving stress-out.. So please there really is a Best Western Anderson INN and it is not in ANDERSON! becareful and get your cities clear do not make reservations after champagne and turkey dinner.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
BW_Anderson_Inn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thank you for your review! Unfortunately, this is a common problem. Best Western Andersen's Inn commonly gets confused with us, Best Western Anderson Inn. I am glad we were able to respolve it for you, and make sure you had a room! I hope you had a good thanksgiving and enjoyed your stay in Santa Nella. Hopefully one day we will have the pleasure of having you as our guest! Thank you for taking time to review us, we really appreciate it.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

The facility has been extensively renovated. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast was very satisfying. A very pleasant experience. This happened to be holiday trip to enjoy a Thanksgiving feast. It brought together old friends and new additions to the friends.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving! The holidays are such a busy time, so it's nice to get together with family and friends and relax! We appreciate your kind comments, and hope to see you in the future!

Happy Holidays from all of us!
Anderson, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

We couldn't be more impressed with the customer service of this hotel. Monique at the front desk was so helpful in finding us a car repair shop and scheduling an appointment for us. They seemed to actually care they we were having truck troubles and were eager to help. We got back on the road the next morning, big thanks to Anderson Auto Repair! 7 out of 5 stars for sure!!!!

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Chevelles357,

I'm sorry to hear that you had car trouble, but I am so glad you were able to get back on the road the next morning. I am happy to hear that Monique was able to assit you; she is a great asset to our property. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others, and hope to see you in the future!

Again, thank you for the great review!

Saskatoon, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

I just got home from staying for a week at this hotel. I can't say enough good things about my stay. First of all, it's quiet at night. And it was booked solid. You can hear some footsteps above, but nothing that would really disturb you. The rooms are spacious and clean, though my sister in law in another room found food crumbs in her dresser drawers that had to be cleaned out (which was done). The breakfast was great! Scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffles, fruit, yogurt, hot and cold cereal and Danishes! We never had a problem finding a place to sit, even though there are only few tables. The awesome at part was the staff! They are ALL fantastic! I would totally stay there again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
BW_Anderson_Inn, Manager at BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
Dear Danima717,

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We appreciate all of your positive feedback. I apologize that the drawers were dirty, and hopefully housekeeping tended to that issue immediately. We strive to deliver superior customer care, so I am glad we were able to provide you with that.
From all of us at BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn, Happy Holidays, and we hope to see you in the near future!

Farah Balke
Property Manager
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

In October I went to visit family in Anderson and decided to stay at Best Western because it was conveniently located by their house. The front desk workers were very nice and helpful as were the rest of the staff. My room was clean when I got there and I had everything I needed. I will be staying at the Best Western for every visit.

• Stayed October 2013
Beeanne3,

I am glad you decided to stay with us! We hope you enjoyed your visit with your family, and your stay at our hotel. Come back and see us again soon!

Happy Holidays,

Farah Balke

Been to BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn? Share your experiences!