“Almost perfect!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn

You added BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   2688 Gateway Drive, 2688 Gateway DR, Anderson, CA 96007   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Anderson
GreenLeadersSilver level
Edmonds, Washington
“Almost perfect!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

I read the other reviews, and really like this place. It is a great location, and the remodel has really made it nice. I love the little touches, from the towels folded on the beds to the nice shower head, beautiful granite and raised sink. The bed seems comfy as well.

There are only small things I would change. The air blows the curtains up so that it doesn't flow into the room very well. I think a smaller table and chair set would be helpful for a two bed room. It makes it really tight. Also, you can still hear the people next door, doors slamming, and loud tvs. However, I haven't found any hotel/motel that can completely insulate noise. And the noise of the neighbors went away fairly quickly, and like another reviewer said, you can't hear anything of the freeway noise.

The young woman at the front desk was great as well. She even asked if we had any discounts.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Plumas Lake, Ca.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

I travel to this area monthly on business. I have stayed at other properties in Redding but have found that the Best Western Anderson Inn is a much better value. Since the remodel in recent years it is even better!
I can't speak to the breakfast or any other amenities as I am there to sleep and work on the computer. I use an air card so i can't speak to the quality of the wi-fi.
Great place to stay and I have no issues recommending it to somebody that is considering staying in Redding but wants to save some money and drive 10 minutes.

Room Tip: One of the few hotels remaining that actually has smoking rooms!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Sherwood, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

Not sure what more to say than the title. This was a quality place to stay for a night with my wife, 2 & 4 year olds, and our dog. The beds were extraordinarily comfortable - I wish all hotels had beds and pillows this comfortable. The rooms are very clean with the apparent recent remodel. The Inn is next to the freeway, but because of the rooms facing the opposite direction there is no freeway noise in the rooms. And the breakfast was scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, and tortillas with salsa and cheese fixings - with which I was able to make a decent breakfast burrito. And there were obligatory hot waffles for the kids as well as other continental breakfast items. We were traveling from central California to Oregon and this was a perfect stop in between.

And if you have young kids that need a place to run around while traveling, I highly recommend the Redding Community Park only 15 minutes from this Inn. It has the biggest play structure I've seen for kids under the age of 10. My kids would have liked to stay there all day.

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2011

We stayed there only one night, but the room is very clean and looked brand new. Breakfast is good and hot. However, the bathroom is kind of little bit small. Overall we had a good experience from this hotel.

Snoqualmie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2011

Very friendly staff, and very clean premises. The Mexican Restaurant next door is try good. Farah gave prompt & courteous service.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Central Coast of California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

I travel often, mostly road trips with my faithful friend Abby. I used to stay at Motel6, but after many nights of feeling unsafe in rooms that were marginal at best, I decided to stay at Best Western instead.

Best Western ~ Anderson Inn is one of my favorites! Clean and safe....an easy stay. Easy access to everything you could ever need while traveling. I'll be back! :)

Room Tip: I choose a lower level room without any noise from upstairs!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Anderson, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011

We always stay here on our trips to Southern California from Washington. We always enjoy the service and the rooms. Besides, Jack's Donut shop is right around the corner.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Anderson
Gaia Hotel & Spa, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
4.5 of 5 stars 658 reviews
BEST WESTERN PLUS Twin View Inn & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Redding
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hilltop Inn

Been to BEST WESTERN Anderson Inn? Share your experiences!