“Great, Friendly Service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Anderson

You added Motel 6 Anderson to your Saves list
Motel 6 Anderson
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2861 Mcmurray Dr, I - 5 and Balls Ferry, Anderson, CA 96007   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Anderson
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great, Friendly Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

For the price, this was a fantastic place to stay. My room was in great shape, and the bed was comfortable. But what really made it for me was the staff. Cynthia, the staff member who helped me check in was extremely friendly, and very efficient. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
McKinleyville, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is an economy hotel, so while the rooms were not very luxurious they were reasonably clean and comfortable enough. I felt that the bathrooms in particular could have been cleaned more thoroughly, but they were not awful. The staff member I interacted with, Cynthia, was very friendly and extremely helpful. Excellent location, excellent customer service, pet friendly and a free stay for kids make this a good deal.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Anderson, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

By far the biggest and nicest rooms in the shasta county area. The staff goes above and beyond what you would expect. I would definately recommend this motel again and again. Superior customer service, clean rooms, pet friendly, the whole package." Five plus stars"

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Anderson, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Our family has totally enjoyed our stay here...The STAFF get "5 stars".. the office staff continue to give exceptional customer service, the housekeeping staff is extremely accommodating and the girls are always friendly.... Some more HIGHLIGHTS that our family enjoyed during our stay, "kids stay free", "pets are welcome", "rooms are very large with mini fridge and microwave" ,"comfortable beds", " the air conditioning & heating work extremely well", "free wi-fi", "there are ice & vending machines & soda machines on site", "Hotels grounds are very clean", .. oh yeah we cant forget to mention the swimming pool.

We couldn't of asked for more during our stay,,, so if your passing through Anderson we totally recommend that you & your family stay here. you will be HAPPY you did. We sure are...

A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO THE OWNER SAM, THE FRONT DESK CREW AND THE WONDERFUL HOUSEKEEPING STAFF, thanks again for making our stay extremely comfortable and totally enjoyable....you guys ROCK!!!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Tacoma, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I was in California to bury my mother and checked in at the motel at 11:30 pm. I was greeted by a young girl that was very friendly and had a smile that would light up a room, Even tho the hour was late she at a smile on her face and was acted like she was really glad to see my family arrive. Just like we were long lost friends that stopped by to visit. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Perth, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Having been driving from Vancouver to San Diego and staying at hotels along the way, this hotel is better than most in this price range and I would defintely stay again. The room was large, very clean and had wood flooring which was a nice change as carpets tend to hold odours and dust. The staff was very helpful, cheerful and accomodating. The hotel was close to the I-5 and Anderson is a quaint town. So far, I found this hotel the best overall I have found in my trip.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Walked in and Cynthia was able to help me get a room here for the night. The rooms are amazing clean big spacious rooms. Nice bathrooms. Fridge and microwaves. And pet friendly. I'd stay here again. And I recommend you to stay here too.

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Motel 6 Anderson? Share your experiences!