“comfortable for the "entire family"...even your pets!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Anderson

You added Motel 6 Anderson to your Saves list
Motel 6 Anderson
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2861 Mcmurray Dr, I - 5 and Balls Ferry, Anderson, CA 96007   |
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Anderson
Anderson, California
“comfortable for the "entire family"...even your pets!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Our family has totally enjoyed our stay here...The STAFF get "5 stars".. the office staff continue to give exceptional customer service, the housekeeping staff is extremely accommodating and the girls are always friendly.... Some more HIGHLIGHTS that our family enjoyed during our stay, "kids stay free", "pets are welcome", "rooms are very large with mini fridge and microwave" ,"comfortable beds", " the air conditioning & heating work extremely well", "free wi-fi", "there are ice & vending machines & soda machines on site", "Hotels grounds are very clean", .. oh yeah we cant forget to mention the swimming pool.

We couldn't of asked for more during our stay,,, so if your passing through Anderson we totally recommend that you & your family stay here. you will be HAPPY you did. We sure are...

A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO THE OWNER SAM, THE FRONT DESK CREW AND THE WONDERFUL HOUSEKEEPING STAFF, thanks again for making our stay extremely comfortable and totally enjoyable....you guys ROCK!!!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Tacoma, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I was in California to bury my mother and checked in at the motel at 11:30 pm. I was greeted by a young girl that was very friendly and had a smile that would light up a room, Even tho the hour was late she at a smile on her face and was acted like she was really glad to see my family arrive. Just like we were long lost friends that stopped by to visit. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Perth, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Having been driving from Vancouver to San Diego and staying at hotels along the way, this hotel is better than most in this price range and I would defintely stay again. The room was large, very clean and had wood flooring which was a nice change as carpets tend to hold odours and dust. The staff was very helpful, cheerful and accomodating. The hotel was close to the I-5 and Anderson is a quaint town. So far, I found this hotel the best overall I have found in my trip.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Walked in and Cynthia was able to help me get a room here for the night. The rooms are amazing clean big spacious rooms. Nice bathrooms. Fridge and microwaves. And pet friendly. I'd stay here again. And I recommend you to stay here too.

• Stayed February 2013
Stockton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

i am happy to say that my stay at this place was a pleasant experience. the rooms are huge and very clean, Cynthia Bernal was a awesome hostess. making sure my needs was only a phone call away. friendly and courteous with great sense of humor. I definitely will be stay ing there again whenever i am in the area.

Room Tip: thought south side second floor was great for viewing vehicle.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Phuket, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Now days 7 years after Accor took over Motel 6 and guided the company (although they've now sold it to Blackstone), you'll run across a lot more good ones.

This property is a conversion from a Best Western or something like that. Wood Flooring, large nice granite sink countertops (might be fake but look real), oak furniture, microwave, fridge, and decent bedding in a large room for a Motel 6 make this one quite nice. It appears the whole place was run through with a fairly good eye for refinishing.

The only suggestion I would have is to take a little more advantage of all the space and make sure every room has a proper work desk, a little more option to put bags up off the floor, and flat screen TV's. If they do these things, this would go down as one of the best Motel 6's out there and would strongly compare to other options which cost $20-30 more per night. I understand they're still working on it and will look forward to try this one again.

Staff were very attentive and friendly too :-)

Happy Traveling

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

The front desk lady cynthia was awesome! Got the first courtesy call ive ever had twenty min after I checked in making sure all was well! The rooms were so spacious and pristine! Pet friendly also! I travel through alot and the service here is insuring my stay again.

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Motel 6 Anderson? Share your experiences!