“Very Impressive” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2040 Factory Outlets Dr, (I-5 at Factory Outlets Dr), Exit 667, Anderson, CA 96007   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Sale Save 25%
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Anderson
“Very Impressive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Baymont Inn in July for a short getaway. We were very impressed. The rooms were very clean and comforting. The indoor pool was beautiful. What we enjoyed most was the complimentary hot breakfast including sausage, french toast, and just about anything else you could think of, you couldn't get a better way to start off the day. We will definitely be returning. I highly recommend and encourage people to stay here. My hats off to the staff for making our stay pleasant and memorable.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

This is a great hotel I had a great time great rooms they had a beautiful indoor pool and spa. Our room was beautiful the beds were nice and cozy you can even do a load of laundry I'm so happy we found this place we moved from a best western in reading for this place. We are treated vary nice here. I would recommended this hotel to anyone I know. I love it

• Stayed August 2013
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The customer experience here was phenomenal! My wife and child had been driving for a little get away to Redding and when we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by a friendly staff. In addition to getting a great nights sleep we were given a number of places that we could go and they had great suggestions on places to eat.
Their follow up with any additional needs we had was fast and friendly. I will be coming back here in the future when we visit again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Altaville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Our stay was great , however after we left we discovered my Grandson (who was visiting from HI ) had left his pillow. I called 3 times 1st referred to mngr. then she told me it would go out UPS in a few days which was OK by me. Called a few days later requesting a tracking # and she was unable to get it at that time as she was working the desk. I asked that she call & leave me the #. A week later, no pillow no #. I don't think it was sent as I was told they would bill my credit card for UPS which was fine by me. Nothing on my credit card statement.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Anderson
Gaia Hotel & Spa, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Travelodge Redding
Travelodge Redding
#4 of 40 in Redding
4.5 of 5 stars 1,101 reviews

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson? Share your experiences!