“Man I Am Stuffed” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Fast Food, Delicatessen
Apple Valley, California
“Man I Am Stuffed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My daughters and I were down in the OC doing some business and we were hungry so we used our Waze App to look for nearby food joints. On a whim we discovered Tummy Stuffers. We went there due to a Yelp reviewer talking about their "reasonable" prices. Well I will admit that I am a cheapskate so that reviewer and I have a different opinion of "reasonable". Nevertherless the restaurant was large and VERY clean. They had an enormous selection of sandwhiches...101 to be more precise and while many are just variations of each other, thats still a lot of food to choose from. I got the "Stuffer + " sandwich and ended up taking half home for my wife. I thought it was AWESOME however she said the meat was too fatty. My daughters split a sandwich and thought it was pretty darned yummy.

When the owner heard it was our first time he was very kind and gave us a free bag of chips. I would say that I would definately eat there again, it would just get pricey if I did it all the time. For two sandwiches and a medium drink the total came to $18.50ish. (BTW this review is for the TS on La Palma in Anaheim...TA wont let me go to that location for some reason)

All in all a nice, albeit pricey, lunch!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Anaheim, California
“well worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

always satisfied and atmosphere is pleasant. I come here often for the last 10-15 years with my family for lunch since it's not far at all from where I work. We have never had a bad experience.

Visited June 2013