We came up in January of 2013. Two of our group were running in a half-marathon at Disneyland that weekend. The hotel has been around for quite some time. You can see some obvious evidence of remodeling. However, it still looks very nice and clean. The hotel provides 24-hr staff. Everyone that I met was very friendly. The breakfast that they provide isn't amazing, but better than your standard free continental. Eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, toast, bagels, cereal, waffles, juice, fruit and yogurt.
The rooms are standard hotel rooms. Bed, dresser, TV, table, chair, coffee pot, microwave, Wifi and bath room. The rooms and pool area were very clean. In fact, our floor (the 3rd floor) was getting the final touches of a deep clean while we were there. They had just finished shampooing the carpets and touching up the finish on the wood furniture.
I saw that some people complain that the area the hotel is located in is "sketchy". I disagree. If you are expecting the polished look that the Disney resorts maintain, then pay Disney prices. The hotel is just minutes away from the park, in a regular part of town. Because the area is not associated with Disney, the area looks just like any other city street.
I think the hotel was well worth the price we paid. I would stay here again if I am ever in the area and would recommend it to anyone that is looking for an affordable place to stay near Disney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Baymont Inn and Suites ~ Anaheim is a 94-room hotel conveniently located just a few miles away from Disneyland® Resort, less then one mile from Knott’s Berry Farm and Buena Park Raceway. The hotel offers an outdoor pool and spa, complimentary breakfast, complimentary parking, business center and wireless Internet. located, in the heart of Anaheim and Buena Park in Orange County and just 25 miles south of Los Angeles. The Baymont Inn and Suites ~ Anaheim is 5 miles east to Anaheim Convention Center and half a mile from Pirate's Dinner Theater, Soak City Waterpark & Medieval Times, just north one block of The White House and Adventure City. You won't run out of things to do staying at the Baymont Inn & Suites ~ Anaheim with many fine restaurants, shops and entertainment, are within minutes to Angel Stadium, Honda Center, Grove Theater, Crystal Cathedral, and just minutes from California Coast Lines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Anaheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites Anaheim Hotel Anaheim
- Baymont Inn And Suites Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Express Anaheim
- Holiday Inn Anaheim
- Anaheim Holiday Inn