“An Anaheim staple” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“An Anaheim staple”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I grew up in Anaheim and moved away almost 30 years ago. I still have such fond memories of this restaurant. They have since moved to a different building, equally as much of a dive as the last. There is absolutely nothing fancy about this place, but the food is really good, plentiful and cheap. We ate lunch there, four of us for $13. That is hard to beat!

My friend and I shared a laugh about when she came to visit me years ago, she went to Mexi-Casa on the way to LAX and flew a dish of food to North Carolina for me!

Visited March 2013

73% Recommend
“FILL UP FOR LESS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

My whole family has gone here for years. Simple Americanized Mexican Food for dirt cheap!!

Great place to take a break from Disneyland and have a full plate of food for around $5. No joke!!

I will order any of the following and be delighted!!
Tostada supreme with chicken, taquitos, chicken or beef crunchy tacos - never ever get soft tacos!! chips and cheese, chili rellanos, guacamole or "green dip" as I call it because it is more of a dip but I love it!! Cheese or Chicken enchiladas are also good. They have a healthy tostada too if you want to watch your calories... otherwise this is a caloric fiasco.

If you are low on cash and want a lot of food... this is the place.

They serve beer and wine margaritas.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Corona, California
“Great food for a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

This place has been around forever. The food here is very good and authentic but the tacos and the chile rellenos are my favorites. All that said the prices are what will blow you away. Whenever we are in the area my wife and I eat there and we usually are out the door for lees than $10.00. The atmosphere is not great but if you want good Mexican food at a price that is less than Taco Bell try them out.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“You won't believe the prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food here is decent but the prices are amazing!A large dinner entree is only $5, as is a pitcher of beer. A family can eat here for under $30, which is especially great if you already spent all your money at Disneyland. CASH ONLY!

Visited July 2012
“Still coming here after 25 years...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Great, cheap, fast Mexican food. Complimentary chips and salsa, fabulous chips n cheese appetizer. I think their shredded beef tacos are their best item, but they serve all Mexican dishes. Drinks are like 70 cents each, no free refills, but that's just fine, at 70 cents each, you could drink 4 glasses for the price of any other place. The servers are workhorses as are the bus boys, hard working people, but with as much business as they have, maybe they are not as ultra-attentive, but I can get whatever I need just by asking...Honestly, I like that they leave you alone to eat and chat...This place is well known to the locals and most of us followed them when they had to move locations when Disneyland expanded years ago. This place is a no brainier, if you want good cheap Mexican fare. They also serve beer and sangria. Don't let the outside fool you, stop in and eat for cheap!